Conor is a disgrace

VaultBoy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This man got the opportunity to fight the best boxer of our generation.

And what does he do? Work with Irish Edmund instead of hiring a proper boxing coach. I would have given Conor a chance had he actually made that smart choice. But no, he had to go with KavanNO.

Only few days until fight night, Floyd is training and Conor is learning how to box. That too with terrible technique.

It's safe to say that he threw away a great opportunity because of his stupid loyalty and ridiculous Lulz of Attraction beliefs

Name me a boxing coach who has successfully brought his boxer to victory against floyd?

You really think 6-8 weeks of training is going to make a difference no matter who was doing it?

Havent you heard? Hes the new bruce lee and hes like water. He doesnt even need boxing trainers.

No trainer in the world could have made much of a difference in connors boxing skills in such short time. Connor knows this he's not stupid. Why waste the money. This fight is all about the paycheck for Connor and maybe a lucky punch if he is real lucky but highly doubtful of happening.

So you think a 'proper boxing' is Conors way for a win here?

The only disgrace I see here is TS not crawling out of his grandmas basement

Conor had months to prepare for this fight. Why would he try to relearn anything?

The fact that you need that explained to you proves you're a casual

@VaultBoy is the Edmond of sherdog

Name me a boxing coach who has successfully brought his boxer to victory against floyd?
Name me a MMA coach that's done it.

Also Floyd lost a few amateur fights. So you're wrong. A boxing coach has brought their boxer to victory against Floyd.
Just not professionally.

Also Floyd lost a few amateur fights. So you're wrong. A boxing coach has brought their boxer to victory against Floyd.
Just not professionally.
Lol@Amateur fights! How long ago was that?

Yeah sure! Let's bring in a boxing coach that beat Floyd in an amateur fight! It's a guarantee that Floyd never improved after two decades

This man got the opportunity to fight the best boxer of our generation.

And what does he do? Work with Irish Edmund instead of hiring a proper boxing coach. I would have given Conor a chance had he actually made that smart choice. But no, he had to go with KavanNO.

Only few days until fight night, Floyd is training and Conor is learning how to box. That too with terrible technique.

It's safe to say that he threw away a great opportunity because of his stupid loyalty and ridiculous Lulz of Attraction beliefs
And Floyd's coaches are borderline retarded.

Lol@Amateur fights! How long ago was that?

Yeah sure! Let's bring in a boxing coach that beat Floyd in an amateur fight! It's a guarantee that Floyd never improved after two decades
Or bring in some nobody with a deck of cards and a book of nonsense.

After his little debacle of punching the cards as John throws them in the air or his book on law of attraction or whatever the hell he's talking about I'm surprised no one took out a laser pointer, pointed at the mat and had him chase it around like a cat.

Last edited:
There are trainers who have had their fighters beat Floyd.. All one has to do is look at who he lost to as an am, in that regard. Should be noted that Perez was at Mayweathers gym during the open workouts..

TS with just an aggro-attracting title for views.
You're uneducated as you can be if you think getting a boxing coach to tell you everything you're doing is wrong and teach you everything brand new will lead you to victory against Mayweather in a month.

After his little debacle of punching the cards as John throws them in the air or his book on law of attraction or wherever the hell he's talking about I'm surprised no one took a laser pointer and pointed at the mat and he chased it around like a cat.
Lol! What a total noob... You are confused with publicity stunts and real training

Don't believe what u see in those embedded or behind the scene videos... Most of the time they do one thing on camera and when the real training begins, cameras are off

What a naive noob! Lol!

After his little debacle of punching the cards as John throws them in the air or his book on law of attraction or wherever the hell he's talking about I'm surprised no one took a laser pointer and pointed at the mat and he chased it around like a cat.
Wow, you really are a moron.

It blows my mind how ppl who have no accomplishments in a certain field will find a way to trash and belittle people who have quite literally reached the apex of their field... Yeah, let's trash the wealthiest MMA fighter of all time who is already a legend who has the potiential to be the biggest combat sports star of all time if he can win in a few days. He definitely should completely change up everything instead of adapting to boxing what made him so successful to begin with. Conor's obviously dumb and you're a genius!...

GTFO of here, dumbass.

Just not professionally.
There hasn't been an MMA coach to try it. Why not be the first to try and succeed

There are trainers who have had their fighters beat Floyd.. All one has to do is look at who he lost to as an am, in that regard. Should be noted that Perez was at Mayweathers gym during the open workouts..
Okay so the blueprint is to go back over 20 years?! He has adapted his style since then

Conor's gonna need a lawyer to answer for murder. He's saving his money for that.

Back