Conor is a disgrace

Conor has conquered MMA and he claims Coach John showed him the way. For him to leave Kavanaugh would be a terrible idea.

This man got the opportunity to fight the best boxer of our generation.

And what does he do? Work with Irish Edmund instead of hiring a proper boxing coach. I would have given Conor a chance had he actually made that smart choice. But no, he had to go with KavanNO.

Only few days until fight night, Floyd is training and Conor is learning how to box. That too with terrible technique.

It's safe to say that he threw away a great opportunity because of his stupid loyalty and ridiculous Lulz of Attraction beliefs
I've been saying this and feel the same way - he just knows his fanbase are that clueless. He goes in front of the camera spouting off his lines, they eat it up, he goes back to training with his mma coach and being a bum version of Mayorga.

But lets face it he wins - a fucking 0-0 bum fighting and all time great and making his retirement fund on the backs of his clueless and easily manipulated fans.

This man got the opportunity to fight the best boxer of our generation.

And what does he do? Work with Irish Edmund instead of hiring a proper boxing coach. I would have given Conor a chance had he actually made that smart choice. But no, he had to go with KavanNO.

Only few days until fight night, Floyd is training and Conor is learning how to box. That too with terrible technique.

It's safe to say that he threw away a great opportunity because of his stupid loyalty and ridiculous Lulz of Attraction beliefs

And yet Connie is filthy rich, and you are The VaultBOY.....

He really shouldve brought some 1 in to refine some things and fix his footwork flaws.

Conor is going to try to box for the first time. Oh and by the way, he's going to try it against the best ever.

i-want-to-believe-ufo-x-files-poster-daily-quotes-sayings-pictures-810x1089.jpg

Conor could train for 5 years with Atlas, Roach or even a Mayweather he would get destroyed. Floyd makes boxers with 30 years experience look silly. He's too fast, he sees punches before you know you are gonna throw them, too well conditioned. This fight is the biggest farce in history and I think less of Americans vapid enough to pay for it. I didnt think anything would top Trump getting elected to show off our stupidity but apparently something has.

lol Idiotic response from an idiotic poster.

"If you lose a fight you can't be the best!"

No surprise that you're a pussy IRL.

No

More like if you lose to Nate you can't be the best

And it's a fact

Good fighters don't lose to gatekeepers in their prime

No

More like if you lose to Nate you can't be the best

And it's a fact

Good fighters don't lose to gatekeepers in their prime

lol

So if a fighter loses to nate, and then they train and improve and become better than any other fighter, they aren't actually better than any other fighter?

Last edited:
The real disgrace is that people keep falling for your troll traps.

I don't see what the problem is in having a BJJ guy train you for a boxing fight against one of the best of the best.

He is clever

He knows he has no chance
Rather would give the money to his friends

His boxing is awful
The same people who think it's amazing thought this was amazing

{<RR}

Lol @ the promoters/BS media hyping it up

Don't fix what's not broken. John Kavanagh brought Conor to where he is and he is going to stick with what's been working. He ain't no snake like you and TJ. Tell me which boxing coach he could hire that will help him beat Mayweather? So far, none of them have even came close to beating Floyd. Get that narrow minded head of yours and get the fuck out of here you snake.

Back