Tweet
Interesting how so many of Conor's recent fights he was the "challenger":
UFC 229: Khabib vs
The Money Fight: Mayweather vs
UFC 205: Alvarez vs
UFC 202: Diaz vs
UFC 194: Aldo vs
UFC 189: Mendes vs

Of his last 7 fights, only UFC 196 was billed McGregor vs.

ult-bx.gif

You think is number 1 coincidence?

That's what happens when you get what you want and don't risk anything.

Thats what happens when you only fight for titles and never defend them..

He's a MILLION times better of a challenger than he is a champion.

GOAT challenger challenger

Conor is unstoppable in the blue corner confirmed

Yes it’s number 1 coincidence that Conor has never defended a belt in his life good spot TS nobodies noticed that before

"Number 1 coincidence" hahaha that was brilliant!

Conor is unstoppable in the blue corner confirmed
There are people, in fighting sports, who are superstitious about the colour of corner/gloves.

That's all, just wanted to add this fun fact. Someone, please say something.

That's what happens when you get what you want and don't risk anything.
Don't risk anything? He is fighting Khabib! There isn't a bigger risk in his weight class in mma...

Don't risk anything? He is fighting Khabib! There isn't a bigger risk in his weight class in mma...

Point being he no longer has a belt to put at risk. He's fighting to win someone else's belt.

I bet you would be happy to do a coin toss with me for my car. Somehow I doubt you'd be so inclined to do a coin toss with me for your car, though.

Point being he no longer has a belt to put at risk. He's fighting to win someone else's belt.

I bet you would be happy to do a coin toss with me for my car. Somehow I doubt you'd be so inclined to do a coin toss with me for your car, though.

Bah. He is still staking a large chunk of his reputation and risking his physical health against an awesome fighter. That is a bigger risk than most people ever take in their lives.

Hell even fighting Mendes was a risk at the time. Habib is a million times worse.

Conor is the anti-GSP for taking this fight.

It’s the polar opposite of Mr. Play-it-Safe.

It's always amusing to see Sherdorks try to give the most successful fighter in UFC history career advice.

My memory isn't what it used to be, Why was 189 Mendes vs? Wasn't Mcgregor supposed to fight Aldo, and Aldo pulled out so Mendes took the fight on short notice and UFC made it for interim belt?

Bah. He is still staking a large chunk of his reputation and risking his physical health against an awesome fighter. That is a bigger risk than most people ever take in their lives.
And if he loses how much you want to bet that McGregor will cite ring rust?

Back