Conor is the biggest sellout in the history of combat sports

And Nates arm wrapped around his neck
m2nv87imprxx.jpg

No don't pull that shit bud, you can't make an accusation then not expect me to respond, McGregor is far from high skilled

So how come he wasn't mauled half to death in every fight?

How come he has a UFC contract?

Lol idiot. You'd do the same thing as him. Every single one of us would've made the same decisions as him. You'd all do everything you possibly could to get the kind of money he's getting if you were a fighter too. He said so himself - he wants to get in, make as much money as possible and retire. He made that clear from the start so no he didn't sell out, he did exactly what he said he was going to do. With your mindset, this is why you'd retire broke both physically and financially. Oh but you'll be considered one of the greatest though, so important. I bet that will pay all the bills for you and your family. :rolleyes:

Look! The Baby Brained Ass was completely unable to answer my questions!

Or spell 'defended' correctly.

He is a wise muhfuh obviously.

<Y2JSmirk>

Conor sold out long before this farce of a boxing match. When he was injured after the Holloway fight, he was basically a lifestyle blogger for the better part of a year. Putting his name on everything he could, sneaking into Bugatti dealerships and filming ads (only to get cease-and-desist letters), etc. He's a living gimmick.

Lol idiot. You'd do the same thing as him. Every single one of us would've made the same decisions as him. You'd all do everything you possibly could to get the kind of money he's getting if you were a fighter too. He said so himself - he wants to get in, make as much money as possible and retire. He made that clear from the start so no he didn't sell out, he did exactly what he said he was going to do. With your mindset, this is why you'd retire broke both physically and financially. Oh but you'll be considered one of the greatest though, so important. I bet that will pay all the bills for you and your family. :rolleyes:

Probability dictates that your manhood is probably not micro-sized compared to wee Connie.

My point is that...

...even you dear sir have a 1-Up on wittle connie.

Oh, and in regards to your "anyone would have sold out for BONKERS cash*...............

What the FUCK does that have to do with anything??

People would do crazy things from crazy amounts of cash............!!!

Stop the presses!

Back