Conor just fought in August and made the UFC $

NorrisB

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He just fought 4 months ago in a major bout that made tons of $ for the UFC and publicity. He fought a 50-0 GOAT boxer and he did take a significant amount of damage in the fight eating over 150 power punches.

I think giving the guy some time off to recover then hype up a big unification bout with the winner of Khabib and Tony isn't as bad idea as the haters make it out to be.

Conor has fought 4 times since 2016
Tony Ferguson 3 times
Khabib 3 times

Khabib the likely winner is the -200 favorite over Tony and he has been much more inactive than Conor.

Last edited:
He just fought 4 months ago in a major bout that made tons of $ for the UFC and publicity. He fought a 50-0 GOAT boxer and he did take a significant amount of damage in the fight eating over 150 power punches.

I think giving the guy some time off to recover then hype up a big unification bout with Khabib and Tony isn't as bad idea as you people make it out to be.
when_someone_is_delusional.gif

It was a boxing match that was awesome yet useless. He’s a fighter employed by the UFC

I think giving the guy some time off to recover then hype up a big unification bout with Khabib and Tony isn't as bad idea as you people make it out to be.

Conor has hijacked 2 weight divisions.

I love watching him fight but what he is doing is what mma fans used to sight as a reason why MMA was better than boxing. Not defending against the no. 1 contender or unifying belts, waiting for money fights instead of being active.
Good for Mcgregor but bad for fans and the UFC.

He hasn't fought MMA for over a year. If it was 6 months I would say...ok sure but its become a joke.

They wanna be like us so bad. They saw us fight floyd. They saw us get both belts. These people are JEALOUS AS FUCK. But it's all good. Let's just keep winning baby. Fuck a belt. Champ champ

Conor mega fans love Conor so much, they don't want to watch him fight.

It's like when parents lose a kid and keep the room exactly the same. They want his MMA legacy to remain in tact.

I think giving the guy some time off to recover then hype up a big unification bout with the winner of Khabib and Tony isn't as bad idea as the haters make it out to be.

Tony Ferguson 3 times
Khabib 3 times

Khabib the likely winner is the -200 favorite over Tony and he has been much more inactive than Conor.

And the UFC would have made more money off of Conor fighting twice for them. Instead, DW and Endeavor opted for the quick cash grab all while sabotaging their own organzation and putting their biggest draw in a position where he might not make them any more money.

Brilliant business strategy.

MacGregor/Mayweather was EXACTLY everything Dana White has long criticized boxing for being. Ferguson defending an Interim Champion title against Khabib while Conor sits idly by is bush-league wrestling level bullshit.

Conor mega fans love Conor so much, they don't want to watch him fight.

It's like when parents lose a kid and keep the room exactly the same. They want his MMA legacy to remain in tact.
Do they also have a dart board of Floyd's head?

Why u have to brain damage my boy... whyyyyyyyyy

Tony Ferguson 3 times
Khabib 3 times

C'mon man he hasn't fought in MMA since 2016! No MMA fight in 2017! He should of been stripped of title

the publicity around conor/floyd didn't much for the ufc

this isn't 2007

Hey, remember when Jose Aldo was going to fight Conor and got injured and the McNuthuggers were screaming for him to be stripped even though he had broken ribs, and then when RDA broke his foot in training for Conor and the McNuthuggers wanted him stripped and now McGregor doesn't want to fight until September, 19 months after his last MMA fight even though he's healthy and all the McNuthuggers are like, "Hey, give the guy a break, where's your compassion?"

Last edited:
Who cares if he made the UFC money? I wish the UFC would melt away.

Conor has hijacked 2 weight divisions.

I love watching him fight but what he is doing is what mma fans used to sight as a reason why MMA was better than boxing. Not defending against the no. 1 contender or unifying belts, waiting for money fights instead of being active.
Good for Mcgregor but bad for fans and the UFC.

He hasn't fought MMA for over a year. If it was 6 months I would say...ok sure but its become a joke.

well said !! All truth !!

Back