Conor looked SHOOK at the weigh ins *PICTURE PROOF*

Ban please - you made two of these awful threads TS?! At least you're fair and balanced

He looks like he's on the borderline of being able to make 155. Maybe he's grown into his body more over the last couple of years.

Ban please - you made two of these awful threads TS?! At least you're fair and balanced

Kz5vqqk.jpg

I didn’t know you were a Conor hater. This def hurts our Poli goat relationship. I will accept your apology after Conor slays Khabib.

I've already started writing my apology letter <3 Nothing will destroy the Poli GOAT fanbase

Between both guys all this shaking has to have registered on the Richter scale.

Is there a seismologist on board?

Pls confirm ktnxbai

You don’t know what drained looks like. Khabib was clearly more drained. Significantly larger.
Conor clearly bulked up for this fight. He cut more weight than usual. Looks noticeably wirse than he did against Edward and Floyd.

Khabib looks about the same as his last 2 cuts.

Both will be fine. The weight gap will be marginal at best. They will be within 10 lbs of eachother

Conor clearly bulked up for this fight. He cut more weight than usual. Looks noticeably wirse than he did against Edward and Floyd.

Khabib looks about the same as his last 2 cuts.

Both will be fine. The weight gap will be marginal at best. They will be within 10 lbs of eachother

No he doesn’t, he just looks exhausted. Lmao, then again I’m talking to the guy that thinks Khabib can make FW. You probably think that 10 lbs advantage is in favor of Conor! Lol!

No he doesn’t, he just looks exhausted. Lmao, then again I’m talking to the guy that thinks Khabib can make FW.
I've never said that. Ive said the opposite several times. I even posted proof that I never said it. Stop making shit up child.
You probably think that 10 lbs advantage is in favor of Conor! Lol!
No. But extra weight has never helped Conor anyway. He's fast and doesn't need extra weight slowing him down or draining his tank.

turns out I was right after all. suck it conor nuthuggers

Back