Conor Looking Jacked AF In latest Photo

haha, coming from the guy who verbally blows Conor on every instagram pic, I'll take what you have to say with a miniscule grain of salt, sister. ;)
Where have i ever referenced dildos and gay sex regarding Conor? Never

I have a sneaking suspicion that UFC gave him a green light to get on gear and improve his odds to win, that would explains why hes bigger yet leaner. You know theyll never suspend him in a million years, esp now that they changed it so they wont announce drug failures.

source.gif

This is pathetic.
Don't care in the slightest pal, it's true. You're beyond pathetic for bothering to find and post some stupid tossing GIF at 4am.

Don't care in the slightest pal, it's true. You're beyond pathetic for bothering to find and post some stupid tossing GIF at 4am.
<{MingNope}><Y2JSmirk>
Assuming everyone is on the same timezone as yours? You are pretty stupid for a person who claims to have IQ that is only 6 points lower than Stephen Hawking's.

Just my guess you're approx in the USA/Canada time-zone you douchebag. Why don't you tell us where you are then instead of clogging this board with your petty irrelevant shite.

Wonder how that will affect his cardio. There's obviously a balance between being big and strong as you can and also training endurance.

Maybe he's betting on Khabib's gas tank being poor or at least not good enough to go hard for 5 rds. Although traditionally Conor seems to have about 2 rounds of explosive power until he starts slowing down. I think if he can't get the job done by then khabib is doing to be able to take advantage.

Just my guess you're approx in the USA/Canada time-zone you douchebag. Why don't you tell us where you are then instead of clogging this board with your petty irrelevant shite.
<{Heymansnicker}>
Why would you make such a ungrounded and wild guess? I'm starting to suspect if you received your test result from IQ for dummies

<{Heymansnicker}>
Why would you make such a ungrounded and wild guess? I'm starting to suspect if you received your test result from IQ for dummies
so you won't ever say which time-zone you're actually in. Fine. dumb pussy. Prob cos i was 100% right ROFL & your ego just can't handle it.

Let's get the thread back on track.

He looks ferocious. Khabib is afraid of a smack and if he gets hit by any of those limbs he will be KO'd.

so you won't ever say which time-zone you're actually in. Fine. dumb pussy. Prob cos i was 100% right ROFL & your ego just can't handle it.

Jesus, do I need to spell it out for you?
You are the one with IQ of 156. Figure it out retard lol It's starts and ends with A.

upload evidence of certified test or ban

Back