Conor loss is what will culpit him to greater heights

FrenchFri3dNinja

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You guys know that saying that a women wants an ugly man just cause she knows one day that ugly man will soon realize she is the only thing he will get that is worth a damn. So the man will try his damest to give that women all that she wants? Same here. I see Conor giving his fans all that they want. We want conor to ascend to the greatness he had prior to losing to Khabib. GOAT Status he was bound for this, its only a matter of time.

He just needs to work on his Take down defense and on his kickboxing. He doesnt uses kickboxing much.

2k1cwa.jpg

I won't re-read, sounds like some redpill thingy mixed with fanboyism.

Conor isn't GOAT material, he never was and never will be.
He's not a well rounded fighter, he's never going to be one now.

2 belts was good though and he's made the most of what he has (and made stacks of money).

"Conor loss is what will culpit him to greater heights"

And your language skills will keep you right where you are.

Conor "The Journeyman" McTapper will definitely culpit to greatness in the lightweight division.

Thats what we were told after the Floyd fight too, that now Conor has learnt some amazing boxing skills that no one can even stand 5 seconds with him :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Is that something a Mother tells their ugly son? I've never heard such a saying

I knew there was some sexual implication involved amongst his fanbase.

I've never heard that old saying, ever. Sounds like mental gymnastics for cucks

Conor fans still making delusional threads every time he loses. Unbelievable. You sad retarded fanboys are taking it harder than he did. The depression is real.

Back