Conor McGregor’s Popularity Proof That Racism Still Exists - Floyd Mayweather Jr.

And here we have here folks a guy who has never heard of Rampage Jackson. One of the most popular fighters of all time in the sport of MMA who has been one of the most racist pie holes to ever open his mouth. Yet he is loved by white fans everywhere.

Oh, and there is this other guy named Kimbo Slice. You remember him or did you just start watching the sport yesterday? It sure seems like it.

Oh now that Anthony Johnson guy. Yeah he has no fans right?? He is just one of the most exciting fighters ever and has been in trouble multiple times in the UFC.

Guillard? No fans ever supported that guy did they? Lol!

Its always fun to laugh at a racist black guy who calls everyone else the racist. Please go watch some UFC tapes at some point and learn the history of the sport.
And Muhammad Ali is one of the most beloved boxers of all time.

Mayweather is wrong.

So a racist, illiterate, boring wife beater cries about racism in regards to a fighter that makes a nominal amount of money in comparison to himself and the Shertards take the bait.

Some quotes from the racist scumbag about Pacquiao:

“As soon as we come off vacation, we're going to cook that little yellow chump."

“Once I stomp the midget, I'll make that mother fucker make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice."

"We gonna cook that mother fucker with some cats and dogs. ... Rice with [a] little bit of cat, rice with a little bit of barbecued dog."

Mayweather's highest selling PPV is 4 million more buys than Conor. His highest payday is probably $275+ million more than Conor's. He is unequivocally more famous and richer than Conor. He can't stand the thought of someone else getting some attention even if it is a sliver of the attention he got, especially a white guy. Mayweather's just a bitter, insecure, racist black man. Fuck his boring ass.

Nate Diaz makes 20k to show, Floyd makes $100,000,000+ to show. Despite...Nate literally kicking him in the ass in a real fight.

Floyd, go dry your tears of the money your white bodyguards who are designed to take bullets for you will never make.

Floyd Mayweather Junior is talented. He is also a douche bag. How little adversity in his life does he have at this point, to *still*.....*still* be complaining. Still complaining. If you could sell Floyd in a bottle it would be labeled "Butthurt".

lol @ all the butthurt white people in this thread calling Floyd a racist...

Just admit it.. You´re just gotten to that a black guy (who is the most successful, most highly paid athlete in the world) won't bow down and kiss your asses

Better start getting used to it, these are new times you are living in.

Nice deflection. Calling someone out who has a history of making racist statements (calling an Asian man yellow or referencing eating dogs/cats is clearly racist) for hypocrisy isn't quite the same as what your simple mind came up with. Think you're late for your Panther's meeting you racist POS.

lol @ all the butthurt white people in this thread calling Floyd a racist...

Just admit it.. You´re just gotten to that a black guy (who is the most successful, most highly paid athlete in the world) won't bow down and kiss your asses

Better start getting used to it, these are new times you are living in.

Don't be a retard dude, no-one hated Jordan or Tiger Woods or the Williams sisters. Floyd is just a fucked up dude in the head, he obviously has deep seated issues and they are probably what causes him to talk wacky shit all the time and get laughed at by everyone except ghetto blacks who think acting like an asshole means you're socking it to the man.

I actually applaud the dude and others like Delahoya for breaking the backs of scumbag promoters and making sure the fighters don't get screwed over but let's be honest, he talks retarded shit at the best of times.

Hahaha that fool thinks Golovkin is Caucasian. Maybe if he could read he would have read his wikipedia page.

Hahaha that fool thinks Golovkin is Caucasian. Maybe if he could read he would have read his wikipedia page.

Doesn't really matter. To everyone else who didn't decide to google his ancestry, Golovkin appears white.

UFC wanted Cowboy as champ as he is white and RDA isn't but RDA stopped that.

The poster alone confirmed that where Cowboy is drapped in the Murican flag taking half the poster while RDA is just a blip with a barely seen Brazilian flag.

Very subtle but its there.

Could name plenty more examples if u want.

MMA is a very xenophobic sport.
More examples please other than Brock losing. Cowboy is a better personality than RDA and would have setup a massive fight against Conor. I think it revolves around money, not race.

The fact that a petulant, boring, illiterate, black manlet can become the highest paid athlete in the USA is proof that racism does not exist.
Illiterate perhaps but he is a damn good business man and boxer. Even though I have no interest in watching him box ever again.

whats the new acceptable term? is AA so 2000's?

More like so 1950's

How about calling them Americans, seems to work for everyone else who lives in this country.

The truth is a great white fighter is more marketable than any other type of fighter because the USA is mostly white. People like seeing people they can relate to.

What in the hell does this even mean? I mean really think about it? Honestly, that is some retarded shit.. You don't see Dalmatians hating on German Shepherds do you?

I can root for Donald, Meathead, Mirko, Frankie, and others not because of their skin color but because I enjoy the way they fight.

I swear.. We are the only species on this planet that exhibit this type of behavior.

Maybe Floyd is the biggest racist himself?

More like so 1950's

How about calling them Americans, seems to work for everyone else who lives in this country.
1950s. Get out of here. African Americans was used when i was in high school in the early 2000s.

It feels like the most racist people in 21st century are black people, since they se racism literally everywhere.
Whenever they see black guy hated, they think, that he is hated because of the fact, that he is black, while he is hated for something else mostly.

Mayweather is full of crap. The two most famous boxers ever are black Tyson and Ali as if rascism was even an issue!

I think the popularity of McGregor lies in his charisma and his exciting fighting style, knocking people out often which is enjoyable for the majority of fans. Floyd's defensive mastery is considered boring by most and he isn't as good of a talker as Conor. However, I do believe that a lot of people have a big problem with succesful, confident/arrogant black athletes.

In Floyd's world no white athlete deserves to be famous just minorites. Maybe it's because you abuse women Floyd not your skin color.

1950s. Get out of here. African Americans was used when i was in high school in the early 2000s.

What's your point? You don't think the term was around before you went to high school?

You don' think it's stupid to isolate your own countrymen in this way?

Back