Conor McGregor’s Popularity Proof That Racism Still Exists - Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Mayweather is full of crap. The two most famous boxers ever are black Tyson and Ali as if rascism was even an issue!

Well it is funny how history distorts things.

It's kind of how the old saying of a painter/artist only becomes famous after he dies. It's because people could only appreciate the work after the fact instead of when it's actually happening (more so Ali than Tyson).

But I agree, in today's time it isn't necessary. You can appreciate a fighter (or anyone) for being great before they are old or dead.

I said it earlier in the thread. If JBJ had the same level of charisma as Conor and wasn't such a bonehead outside of the cage. He'd be the biggest star in the UFC no questions asked.

LOL at delusional people in this thread. White people hated Muhammad Ali when he fought.
Because he was a loud mouth disrespectful draft dodging piece of shit. Karma worked good too look at him now

Floyd is a boring fighter, he's a dick to interviewers and fans, and he beats women.

Conor just talks shit to fighters. Big difference.

I believe that racism is almost always a factor when you're talking about any topic pertaining to multiple races. It may be minute, it may even be negligible in most cases, but it's there.

So when you talk about the way society as a whole accepts a black athlete versus a white athlete, you cannot ignore that racism is a factor. I think that's ignorance and looking at it through rose colored glasses -or- racism itself.

And that is why I cannot take that word seriously any more.

That's why I'm not racist, black men is just as idiot as white men. Idiots as Floyd comes in every color. Just hate humans in general, you can't miss it.

Floyd is a boring fighter, he's a dick to interviewers and fans, and he beats women.

Conor just talks shit to fighters. Big difference.
And he's basically saying you're a racist because you don't like him.
Not being racist is seeing beyond the color and I see how idiot Floyd is, one of the most despicable sport figures of the last years.

Floyd has a point. Black athletes have always expect to be humble. Black athletes that break this are often subject to backlash. No such expectations are placed on white athletes unless they are also female.
So a person who isn't humble (or is it nonhumble?) gets a black lash?
News flash buddy, everyone gets checked when they are arseholes.

Isn’t that cute, you don’t know jack shit. Someday when you grow up you’ll realize it isn’t the same.

What are not so news is this topic....

why the hell did you unearthed this dumb thread?

LOL at delusional people in this thread. White people hated Muhammad Ali when he fought.
Because he was an racist asshole, draft dodger, preaching segregation?
But cry racism because you're an uneducated twit.

Isn’t that cute, you don’t know jack shit. Someday when you grow up you’ll realize it isn’t the same.
Lol racism exists because I say so and if you think otherwise you're a child that needs to grow up because so much racismssssssss.
Lol I'm glad I'm a POC, so I can tell you how shitty you racism crying pieces of shit POCs are.

I'm pretty sure a higher percentage of whites dislike McGregor vs blacks who dislike mayweather, so who are the real racists? They both are highly unlikable people

If anyone is more popular than Floyd and they aren't black, he just chalks it up to racism and that it has nothing to do with how he fights.

Yea.....
and the NBA is anti-Semitic because there are very few to no 5'9" jews playing in it.
<YeahOKJen>

Because he was an racist asshole, draft dodger, preaching segregation?
But cry racism because you're an uneducated twit.
Today the term racism is so overused it really has lost its meaning... however
At the time, in the 60’s Vietnam era, I respect what he did.
You want me to go overseas to fight someone when I don’t have equal rights in my own hometown? Fuck that .
It took balls man and it came from the right place at the right time imo.
I’m a veteran, grandson of a WW2 veteran, son of a Vietnam veteran and my son is current active duty .
Just my 2 cents
Respect

the majority of racists are black , have you seen that bum mike jackson tattoo ? have you heard woodley talk ? Or joshua and 50 cent talking about the "superior black race"

Back