Conor McGregor avoids jailtime with plea deal

Does his lawyer do domestic abuse cases? Maybe Nick Diaz could get a referral?

I can already see chiesa telling wolf tickets under oath that Conor killed his title dreams.

Hope he comes back soon, not the biggest fan but a Mcnuggets PPV might actually motivate some of these bums (Woodley) to get off the couch and actually fight.

Plus I wanna see how he does against Khabib and Tony.

I don't think money has anything to do with this.

Yes, we all would've got arrested. The next question then becomes past history. Conor probably has nothing but very minor things in the US. So he is more or less first time offender of a questionable lower level felony. A majority of us would walk away with nothing more than misdemeanors just like Conor will. Not too mention the context of when this all happen. We know it wasn't staged but at he the same time in this sports/sports entertainment field altercations between fighters is quite common and chances are this will be chalked up as going a little over board but wasn't intentionally trying to cause physical harm. More trying to make a spectacle out of it and unfortunately some people got hurt and civilly he'll pay on that side.

Injured a pregnant woman. Get your shit together.
He didn’t target a pregnant women. He got in an accident and ran. It happened to be a pregnant women. Intent is very meaningful. Don’t forget to include that.

He didn’t target a pregnant women. He got in an accident and ran. It happened to be a pregnant women. Intent is very meaningful. Don’t forget to include that.
Have you seen Thank You For Smoking? I’d recommend it to you. Good movie, and the main. Character has a knack for presenting things.

Have you seen Thank You For Smoking? I’d recommend it to you. Good movie, and the main. Character has a knack for presenting things.
I have seen it countless times, love it.

I don't think money has anything to do with this.

Yes, we all would've got arrested. The next question then becomes past history. Conor probably has nothing but very minor things in the US. So he is more or less first time offender of a questionable lower level felony. A majority of us would walk away with nothing more than misdemeanors just like Conor will. Not too mention the context of when this all happen. We know it wasn't staged but at he the same time in this sports/sports entertainment field altercations between fighters is quite common and chances are this will be chalked up as going a little over board but wasn't intentionally trying to cause physical harm. More trying to make a spectacle out of it and unfortunately some people got hurt and civilly he'll pay on that side.

The problem is that there were multiple people and some got injured, this constitutes aggravated assault as there was a violent weapon (the thing Conor threw) and physical harm. The fact that there are multiple people complicates matters, The best thing Conor can do hopefully is pay them off and chalk up the assault charges as unintentional, that he meant to hit the bus and not the window - that's what I suspect his defense will plead.

As for the fact they are fighters does not play a role here.

Nearing plea deal..doesnt equal complete freedom...

Just like getting caught for PEDS by ignorance doesnt mean being cleared by USADA

SMH-- sherdog logic is retarded
Hey everybody, this Canadian motherfucker is an expert on the U.S. legal system.

Cuz i cant make threads :

conor_mcgregor_eddie_alvarez_faceoff_ufc_205_1.jpg

fdsfsdfdsdssdf.png
dsadsasadas.jpg

Sherdog measurements always on point X D

Reportedly, the judge thanked Conor.

Back