Conor McGregor calls out all the fat geeks on reddit & sherdorks demanding he be stripped

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
Conor weighs in, responding to the extreme videos on JJ's weight cuts:

Conor McGregor said:
"When's the next one champ?" "What about this one champ?" - every fat fool who's never even taken a clatter off their Ma, a millisecond after your last fight. Be smart fighting nation
1f64f.png

Conor directly calls out the dweebs on reddit & sherdorks among us who demand he fight right now or be stripped. These casual fans don't take into account Conor's very short & very brutal heavy sparring preparation for Floyd. On an already impossibly short time to prepare for the fight, Conor still managed to go 10 rounds with a top 15 ATG in Floyd Mayweather. In his debut boxing fight, no less.

Conor said he'll defend in spring / early summer. Tony's recovering from surgery until then too. Dana & the UFC are all angling at unifying the UFC LW Championship. Everything is pointing in that direction.

The Pacquiao team said their """in talks""" to fight Conor, they have yet to hear back. It was a complete non story meant to encite clicks & rile up filthy casuals.

Yet sherdorks & redditors seethe from every orifice every day Conor is not stripped.

Hope you guys stick around after Conor KO's Tony

Conor McGOAT said:
The one. The only. The champ champ.

Conor is ducking a title defense.

U0P8GNV.jpg

So that’s pikey speak for what exactly? Can someone please translate?

AKA McNeverDefend is STILL not signing to defend. Blah-Blah-Blah

He needs to just STFU and finally act like a champ, or go away like a chump.

Stick to cokin and bangin hos.

Can we just Wasteland this now?

Yeah,just imagine if every champs decides to sit down on belt for a year or more...

Ya I love Conor but I’m not sure what that translates to lol

? Must be nice to be able to take a year and a half off from your primary job and expect no reprecussions...

Conor should just apply for maternity leave....

Lol even the OP is formatted all romo like

I'm with Conor all in all, you red faced angry mobbers need help

It's very simple just give up the game Conor, you made your money. Stop fooling the dummies.

Zero sympathy for Joanna. Fighters don't have to cut weight, they can fight at their natural weight. They don't even have to fight.

Cry me a river.

Back