Conor McGregor calls out all the fat geeks on reddit & sherdorks demanding he be stripped

That was a solid miss. Not that much heavier or taller than the Conster, if my room smells it smells. I don't notice it because I'm used to it, so yeah it probably smells like dog to an outsider but I'm not at my place anyway. You did get the nail part halfway right but only my thumb for music purposes. I would use it on McGregor though.

That's just amazing.

A Conor hater that smells like a dog and wants to stick his nail into McGregor's eye.

LOL

I didn't see any reference to Sherdog, stop posting this fake news.

People do realize that Toney just came of surgery? How can Conor unify when the interim champ Whos fought 3 times over the last two years, and only fought 1 time this year! isnt healthy?
Toney is indefinitely sidelined as of this moment. How can Conor scheduel a fight With a dude thats indefinitely sidelined?
If Toney was healthy and ready to og I would understand the clamor from fans for Conor to announce this fight, but thats not the case.

Whats Conor chatting about fat people.......

Butterbean nearly 100 professional boxing matches, never ever gassed in one of them, not even once, at 400 Ibs range. Round 10 defending his IBA HW title not even sweat on him

Conor 1 professional boxing match, absoutley exhausted and tired to death after a few rounds of powder puff punching, breathing like a sick frail 9 year old girls lungs.

Oh yeah and strip him AGAIN!!. He is boring at this point, never wants to defend the belt, never had and never will.. making the best and most talented deepest division LW stale as old goats milk. Strip the boy

Fatso detected^

So that’s pikey speak for what exactly? Can someone please translate?
Conor is ducking a title defense.

U0P8GNV.jpg

I know what I want for Christmas!

By default, yes. It's still completely different. There are levels to this.
Floyd will stop every Olympic gold medalist of his weight, or close to it.

Being a professional doesn't make you an inherently better boxer than being an amateur; the overwhelming majority of successful professionals were accomplished amateurs - such a background is almost a necessity to make it to the top as a pro.

At this stage, Mayweather can only stop guys his size or bigger who are totally and utterly inept. He would not stop any genuinely decent boxer - amateur or pro - his size, and especially not one twenty pounds bigger. He wouldn't even attempt to do so because it'd be an unnecessary risk. In Conor's case, there was no such risk.

Conor weighs in, responding to the extreme videos on JJ's weight cuts:

Conor directly calls out the dweebs on reddit & sherdorks among us who demand he fight right now or be stripped. These casual fans don't take into account Conor's very short & very brutal heavy sparring preparation for Floyd. On an already impossibly short time to prepare for the fight, Conor still managed to go 10 rounds with a top 15 ATG in Floyd Mayweather. In his debut boxing fight, no less.

Conor said he'll defend in spring / early summer. Tony's recovering from surgery until then too. Dana & the UFC are all angling at unifying the UFC LW Championship. Everything is pointing in that direction.

The Pacquiao team said their """in talks""" to fight Conor, they have yet to hear back. It was a complete non story meant to encite clicks & rile up filthy casuals.

Yet sherdorks & redditors seethe from every orifice every day Conor is not stripped.

Hope you guys stick around after Conor KO's Tony

McNutHuggers are still so damn cute

Check the the context around this you shitbird, hell even just read the article. This was about signing up and not showing up pull out merchantry that you are manipulating to fit your narrative - poor, poor comprehension skills.

Ahh
Ad hominem the idiots scapegoat.

The context there is irrelevant to the main point of this conversation and what most MMA fans are rightfully criticizing him.
Nobody asked him to fight Floyd.He did on his own volition.what kind of “sacrifice”he had to make and what happened in the fight is also irrelevant.

He IS the holder of the LW belt and he is not defending for his own selfish reasons.

Had WME and DFW not made a penny of that fight he would had be stripped down much time ago.

Wich brings us back to his(and people like you)insain hypocrisy about the issue.

Sooo again

“If you’re fit to fight and you’re not going to fight, the belt rightfully should be stripped”
- Conor McGregor

still attracted to connie threads like a fily to a turd i see.
He is the exact type of fat geek Conor is talking about. The kind that is addicted to likes on an internet so he repeats the same garbage over and over. Sad really.

People do realize that Toney just came of surgery? How can Conor unify when the interim champ Whos fought 3 times over the last two years, and only fought 1 time this year! isnt healthy?
Toney is indefinitely sidelined as of this moment. How can Conor scheduel a fight With a dude thats indefinitely sidelined?
If Toney was healthy and ready to og I would understand the clamor from fans for Conor to announce this fight, but thats not the case.
Facts don't belong amongst the haters. Blind hate at its best.

He's not paid by the month, idiot. He's a contractor that's paid for the 0-25 minutes he spends in the cage.

I'm an idiot because I'm pointing out by your vernacular that he will have "0" minutes in the cage for a year and a half?

Go fuck yourself ....

Back