Conor McGregor calls out all the fat geeks on reddit & sherdorks demanding he be stripped

Conor is ducking a title defense.

U0P8GNV.jpg

Bigg Rigg's Bigg Book of excuses is a better read, IMO.

I'm an idiot because I'm pointing out by your vernacular that he will have "0" minutes in the cage for a year and a half?

Go fuck yourself ....
Yes, and how much is he being paid for those 0 minutes, retard? 0 dollars. Go buy a brain.

People give Conor more time to drink alcohol and be stupid and not training running. Lets pray to God

UFC can strip him. It's easy move, but they won't because they are greedy.

Oh, and excuse us for asking for you're going to defend your belt.

Someone would have thought we were paying customers.

I don’t know how the details of Tony’s elbow surgery but I must say I’m getting tired of him not defending.

Translation:

"A millisecond after I finish fighting, I get hassled by all these out of shape people that haven't even so much as been smacked by their own mother... much less know anything about what it takes to be a real fighter."
So that’s pikey speak for what exactly? Can someone please translate?

What does it mean to take a clatter off your Ma

Ya I love Conor but I’m not sure what that translates to lol

Translation:

"A millisecond after I finish fighting, I get hassled by all these out of shape people that haven't even so much as been smacked by their own mother... much less know anything about what it takes to be a real fighter."

<mma4>

Makes sense now. Thanks sherbro.
Guess not all doggers are completely imbeciles.

Ahhal n
Ad hominem the idiots scapegoat.

The context there is irrelevant to the main point of this conversation and what most MMA fans are rightfully criticizing him.
Nobody asked him to fight Floyd.He did on his own volition.what kind of “sacrifice”he had to make and what happened in the fight is also irrelevant.

He IS the holder of the LW belt and he is not defending for his own selfish reasons.

Had WME and DFW not made a penny of that fight he would had be stripped down much time ago.

Wich brings us back to his(and people like you)insain hypocrisy about the issue.

Sooo again

“If you’re fit to fight and you’re not going to fight, the belt rightfully should be stripped”
- Conor McGregor

Give me a break, go reread your phil 101 notes along with that article - the context is of course relevant since you are skewing a quote to fit your narrative to march on this so called 'hypocrisy hill'. If and when your white whale signs onto a fight and pulls out with dubious last minute injury then go ahead and scream at the top of your lungs, 'I told you so, look at that hypocrite!' - most will shrug and go whatever but not you - you can say you won, and in the process Aristotle'd the shit out of that Tu Quoque thing...

I can't understand a word of this pikey shit...Translation please...

Conor weighs in, responding to the extreme videos on JJ's weight cuts:

Conor directly calls out the dweebs on reddit & sherdorks among us who demand he fight right now or be stripped. These casual fans don't take into account Conor's very short & very brutal heavy sparring preparation for Floyd. On an already impossibly short time to prepare for the fight, Conor still managed to go 10 rounds with a top 15 ATG in Floyd Mayweather. In his debut boxing fight, no less.

Conor said he'll defend in spring / early summer. Tony's recovering from surgery until then too. Dana & the UFC are all angling at unifying the UFC LW Championship. Everything is pointing in that direction.

The Pacquiao team said their """in talks""" to fight Conor, they have yet to hear back. It was a complete non story meant to encite clicks & rile up filthy casuals.

Yet sherdorks & redditors seethe from every orifice every day Conor is not stripped.

Hope you guys stick around after Conor KO's Tony

LOL @ "Conor managed to go 10 rounds with Mayweather".

I would destroy McDuck!

If only he wasn't scared of me....

people who never even took a clatter off their ma = people who have never even been hit by their mother.....

source: i drink with alot of irish people....

Back