Media Conor McGregor celebrates Mike Goldberg appearing on BKFC, jabs Paulie Malignaggi

Panning the camera to Paulie to tell him to shut his mouth before going back to Goldie was hilarious, the man is one post-loss coke spiral away from shouting at phantoms in the cage like Paulo Filho.

After almost 2 decades of commentating for the UFC , it was disgusting the way Goldberg was discarded without a tribute of some kind. Not even a 30 second acknowledgment of his career and to tell fans UFC 209 at the end of 2016 was his last event.

Another shit White belt post. Goldy is the GOAT commentator and actually added some hilarious moments to the broadcast. His highlight reel is as legendary as Tito’s quotes.

There is an old story how Mike was offered money by WWE to do a no show for a UFC event.
Dude turned it down and went to do his job.

Dude is loyal.

and then UFC + Rogan did him dirty.

He's just preparing for his mumble rap album with Pdiddy
It could rival Tyrone Woodleys rap career

Am I morbid and sick to want Stipe and Till to do the backing vocals hahahaha

images

There is an old story how Mike was offered money by WWE to do a no show for a UFC event.
Dude turned it down and went to do his job.

Dude is loyal.

and then UFC + Rogan did him dirty.
UFC did him dirty by not giving him a proper sendoff. Rogan didn't have shit to do w any of this.

After almost 2 decades of commentating for the UFC , it was disgusting the way Goldberg was discarded without a tribute of some kind. Not even a 30 second acknowledgment of his career and to tell fans UFC 209 at the end of 2016 was his last event.
Yeah they owed him that much. He may have pissed them off and maybe the new regime didn't think he was worth the money or trouble (there was def stories of unprofessionalism on his part)

But they could have at least did something for the guy. They basically dropped him and act like he never existed. Harsh.

i want the UFC to put Mike Goldberg in the Hall Of Fame under the Pioneer wing. its only proper. the guy was a commentator for so fucking long.

i still want a recording of him saying "IT IS ALL OVERRRR!!!" as my casket is lowered into the ground.

Back