Conor McGregor destroys Draymond green and Floyd

FIGHTER VS NONFIGHTER.

Do you know what nonfighter means? They don't fight, nor train to fight so they know nothing about what it is to be in a serious fight, and they likely have glass hands, chins, legs, and bodies.

You claimed I might as well have brought up gender and that I somehow implied it when my first post in the thread that you replied to specified only Conor, Draymond and MM.

So with that lack of logic, you might as well have claimed they automatically win.

"Speaking in absolutes is retarded." Is it absolutely retarded? ;)

Size doesn't matter when the person who has it doesn't know how to efficiently use it. Reply when you're a purple belt in BJJ or have spent some serious time training No Gi. Even though you know nothing about fighting and aren't a fight fan and are discussing fighting with someone who has spent over half a decade with the sport you are insisting you know better.

I'm a sherdogger, yet I've wrecked much larger, athletic, and taller dudes even when I was just 15 year old despite being an everyday dude because of my training in MMA.

These dudes have been trained and have been new and ranged everywhere from just plain big like a Samoan or Hawaiian, to big ass body builders, to well rounded athletes with various types of strong builds, to lanky ass motherfuckers. Some had military backrounds.

None of this is Draymond vs MM, but if some random like me can do what I do against other randoms, a not so random MM can do it to a nonfighter even if they're a famous nonfighter.

I'm 6 foot nothing, around 230lbs with a 78in or so wingspan, and have been described as stupidly strong, great cardio, fucking scary power, natural grappler and having a ridiculous chin. Do I beat MM? No, I ABSOLUTELY ;) don't.
I'm 6'3.5 285lbs with a 9 pack and I'd fuck mm and his whole team up while I bang an 11 between rounds, sherbros

I'm 6'3.5 285lbs with a 9 pack and I'd fuck mm and his whole team up while I bang an 11 between rounds, sherbros

i laughed abit harder than i should, lol, coach me bro

Tell Braga and Camarillo that you think Green is a street fighting God.

You seriously think Green knows how to use his size and strength in a fight, you think he doesn't have a seemingly never ending list of weaknesses due to never seriously fucking training in any combat sport?

Against Ronda, yes. He destroys her....even though she is trained....because size and strength matter.

Against Ronda, yes. He destroys her....even though she is trained....because size and strength matter.

<{pranko}>

What you're clinging to now is that a man can beat a woman.

<{pranko}>

What you're clinging to now is that a man can beat a woman.

and if an untrained man can beat a trained woman, its means size and stregth matter dipshit.

it blows your whole argument away.

and if an untrained man can beat a trained woman, its means size and stregth matter dipshit.

it blows your whole argument away.

You do realize I know you're trolling, right dipshit?

Who in the fucking world while of sound mind would ever seriously think your dribble blows my argument away?

I don't train at the moment but I've done jiu jitsu for several years (mostly no gi). I still don't understand what you meant. It's not that different to push someone's arm off your throat whether your back is against the wall or ground.

ummm this was the difference between having your feet on the ground or off of the ground

there is a massive difference

the point was that you wouldn't have the strength to get his hands off your throat since you wouldn't have the strength too rofl

if you did train jiujitsu you would know this...

ummm this was the difference between having your feet on the ground or off of the ground

there is a massive difference

the point was that you wouldn't have the strength to get his hands off your throat since you wouldn't have the strength too rofl

if you did train jiujitsu you would know this...

Can you type this again in comprehensible English? Why would my feet not be on the ground when I'm being rape choked standing up?

How can they get destroyed when they have more money then Conor ?
Aldo had more money than Conor when Conor destroyed him? I love it when people have no money identify everybody with their wealth. Come on bud, I'm sure it's time for you to clean some toilets.

You do realize I know you're trolling, right dipshit?

Who in the fucking world while of sound mind would ever seriously think your dribble blows my argument away?

Pro athlete Draymond Green at 230lbs and 6'8 and known as a tough/brawler type guy would absolutely wreck Conor, or any current 155lb fighter. Probably a few 170lb fighters too.

At 185 and up, nope.

Why would anyone even argue this? A 75 pound difference along with huge height/reach advantages? Why?

The fact that he has no formal training means nothing in this scenario. This would be a very short and violent fight.

If Green was a 6'8 librarian, who was lanky/akward, out of shape, and had never seen the inside of a gym or never been in physical confrontations his entire life, I would readily agree with you.

That is not Draymond Green.

Pro athlete Draymond Green at 230lbs and 6'8 and known as a tough/brawler type guy would absolutely wreck Conor, or any current 155lb fighter. Probably a few 170lb fighters too.

At 185 and up, nope.

Why would anyone even argue this? A 75 pound difference along with huge height/reach advantages? Why?

The fact that he has no formal training means nothing in this scenario. This would be a very short and violent fight.

If Green was a 6'8 librarian, who was lanky/akward, out of shape, and had never seen the inside of a gym or never been in physical confrontations his entire life, I would readily agree with you.

This looked like any other beginner's class in MMA.

Forrest gave some nice compliments on their athleticism and how quick they picked up a lot of the moves.

Is he a heavyweight now?

This looked like any other beginner's class in MMA.

any other beginner's class? lol cmon man

First day in his life lol

you can just imagine how these guys would shape up if they were trying and trained longer than an hour

Nice. Just being a top athlete and having full control of your physical self puts you in a very advantageous position.

At 185 and up, nope.

Sure, Draymond Green isn't a librarian...Draymond Green is a basketball player not a fighter. He will always beat Conor in a 1 on 1 game where the advantages are obviously way to great and seal the deal the same way Conor, MM, or anyone respectable in MMA will always beat Draymond Green in a 1 on 1 fight where the advantages are obviously way to great and seal the deal.

No amount of time spent street fighting or having any reputation makes up for time spent on quality training and being in much tougher fights in any sport revolved around it. How can him not having any formal training mean absolutely nothing against people who've spent the majority of their lives receiving formal training and are established champions who've dispatched elite competition that would've crushed Green too?

Any time he spent winging wild haymakers doesn't make him a dangerous brawler, it just means he fights like any other nontrained does, might as well be drunk.

Come on now, has anyone here seen fights between nonfighters in person? I know nowadays people are more pussy than ever, but come on, they happen and they all suck and are slow and predictable as shit.

Ever seen a nonfighter attempt to fight like one? Typically they're wannabe boxers and that's funny enough, but when nonfighters try to kick or clinch holyshit is it funny. Them being bigger, taller, and with longer reach only makes it goofier.

Yaaawnnn. Good luck with your fantasies.

Jon Jones was blowing guys out with years of experience at age 20 and having trained less than a year of real MMA.

{<jordan}
Guess you finally saw the vids above. I never believed in magic but you did and that belief is shattered yet somehow I have fantasies that should go away.

You're making shit up now while clinging to one of the best Mixed Martial Artists of all time for your attempt at an argument. How can you prove the 6 no names he fought, before Jones made his UFC debut at 21 not 20, had years of experience?

Last edited:
{<jordan}
Guess you finally saw the vids above. I never believed in magic but you did and that belief is shattered yet somehow I have fantasies that should go away.

You're making shit up now while clinging to one of the best Mixed Martial Artists of all time for your attempt at an argument. How can you prove the 6 no names he fought, before Jones made his UFC debut at 21 not 20, had years of experience?

Those years and years of training really helped Aldo out when he fought Conor. It was incredible right? Single punch destroyed the best fighter in the entire division. Wow.

Now imagine at 230lb Conor connecting on a 145lb Aldo. Call the Coroner.

Explain a rookie Jon Jones smashing guys with thousands and thousands of hours of more training than him. Howd that work out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back