Conor Mcgregor exposed boxing

Gearc10

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
After far exceeding what anyone expected Conor Mcgregor has exposed boxing as the "C" class sport it is.

He literally landed over 20% more significant shots than the then no.2 pound for pound Manny Pacquiao, in less time.

Max Kellerman HBO's boxing expert said he wouldn't land 1 shot and Jim Lampley (who swears by compbox) said it was a joke of a fight. If it was a joke how did he land so many more shots than 9 previous Mayweather opponents who went the distance with him.

Considering this was Mcgregors first ever fight in boxing against the greatest in the sport then we can only conclude that boxing is a weak sport with C class athletes. Its not even an NCAA sport!

Last edited:
Conor exposed himself, and therefore whole of MMA, as being flat footed bums.

After far exceeding what anyone expected Conor Mcgregor has exposed boxing as the "C" class sport it is.

He literally landed many over 20% more significant shots than the then no.2 pound for pound Manny Pacquiao, in less time.

Max Kellerman HBO's boxing expert said he wouldn't land 1 shot and Jim Lampley (who swears by compbox) said it was a joke of a fight. If it was a joke how did he land so many more shots than 9 previous Mayweather opponents who went the distance with him.

Considering this was Mcgregors first ever fight in boxing against the greatest in the sport then we can only conclude that boxing is a weak sport with C class athletes. Its not even an NCAA sport!
He exposed himself.
No power, got walked down by a man he said was too small and brittle fisted. Said hed ko him in 10 seconds. He got his ass beat and kod by a guy who hadnt kod anyone in tirty years.

Oh my goodness. Participation trophies. Have some fuckin pride

He exposed himself.
No power, got walked down by a man he said was too small and brittle fisted. Said hed ko him in 10 seconds. He got his ass beat and kod by a guy who hadnt kod anyone in tirty years.

Exactly. Raved a lot about all of his advantages over this small weak man and got walked down and stopped by him.

McGregor loves the illegal hammer fist to back of head.

He exposed himself.
<seedat>

Conor's fans are literally the worst sports fans in the history of sports.

Have some pride in yourself as a man and stop worshiping another human being.

He literally landed many over 20% more significant shots than the then no.2 pound for pound Manny Pacquiao, in less time.

This man has no pride. Floyd made it worth my money. Otherwise, it was a snoozefest. Floyd carried Colin throughout the fight, Colin was concentrating while Floyd was smiling from round one. Floyd allowed Colin to win the earlier rounds so that he could study him and feel his power. When Floyd put it on Colin was nowhere to be found.

This man has no pride. Floyd made it worth my money. Otherwise, it was a snoozefest. Floyd carried Colin throughout the fight, Colin was concentrating while Floyd was smiling from round one. Floyd allowed Colin to win the earlier rounds so that he could study him and feel his power. When Floyd put it on Colin was nowhere to be found.

Oh man my UFC stream didn't work at all

But I'm not even upset because of what Floyd did to that leprachaun. What a great night

McGregor didn't even get hit until what, the 4th round? Mayweather was getting out boxed until McGregor's endurance went. McGregor's did in fact make boxing lose a lot of credit. Mayweather could missed numerous times with strike in the first few rounds at least. Had McGregor had the endurance to go a few more round, Mayweather would have lost. Mayweather has got to be happy McGregor gassed.

Side note: I find it odd that McGregor never threw any power shots. That doesn't make any sense at all, to throw zero power shots. Also, McGregor has no doubt trained and completed 12 rounds in sparring. It does not make sense at all that McGregor gassed like he did. McGregor did not receive any hard shots at all until he gassed to begin with. I believe boxing simply used MMA's most popular fighter vs their most popular fighter in an attempt to make boxing more relevant. I saw many empty seats throughout the night. McGregor filled the seats. I simply believe they told McGregor going into this deal he's not to throw power shots, and other than that box as you would. Then Mayweather came back at the end once McGregor's cardio was gone, or at least McGregor made it so appear.

It's simple, McGregor trained many 12 rounds sparring matches, basically fights with headgear and body protection. Yet, he gassed not even 3/4 the way through the whole fight? Not to mention gassed before he took in real punishment or shots. Sorry, you all can say what you want but I'm not buying it.

Nonetheless, an MMA guy boxed with boxing rules against the best the boxing world had to offer. And the MMA guy won no less than 5-6 rounds of the 10 the fought in. The MMA guy should not have won a single round of boxing, with boxing rules, with a professional boxer, much less the best the boxing world has to offer.

LOL he got beat up but still won.

He should fight the winner of Canelo vs GGG.

Oh man my UFC stream didn't work at all

But I'm not even upset because of what Floyd did to that leprachaun. What a great night

I swear to God. When Floyd was punching Conor's big head in, it was so pleasurable to watch. The full fight is on youtube now I think.

It was a joke how many times Mayweather turned his back to McGregor to stop the attack of which Mayweather had no answer for.

When you fight like Mayweather did it is because you cannot beat your opponent while they have energy still. It is because you can only beat that person if they are exhausted. Oh well, it's a strategy and two people in a fight can't both do it or you won't have anyone throw a punch.

It was a joke how many times Mayweather turned his back to McGregor to stop the attack of which Mayweather had no answer for.

When you fight like Mayweather did it is because you cannot beat your opponent while they have energy still. It is because you can only beat that person if they are exhausted. Oh well, it's a strategy and two people in a fight can't both do it or you won't have anyone throw a punch.

Hahahaha get a life

conor was stepping around him too. it wasn't blatant like conor turning and running away from Nate.. get over it

Back