Conor McGregor = GOAT

No, arguing with you is like arguing with an autistic child. No matter how many facts you throw at them, they'll just ask why and reply with the same nonsensical arguments.

Your goto move when you lose argument is to make troll or autism accusations, or to threaten to report. The best actual argument you came up against my well structured argument was "TLDR". Because you cannot actually counter any of my points. Just laughably weak and pathetic.

Google "UFC GOAT" and see what every single website and people say about it. Not a single one will have Conor as the GOAT. Therefore your theory is flawed.

Go to every music website and see how many people are talking about Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift. That must mean they're the best singers, right? Argument from popularity = logic fallacy 101. This is literally textbook. What matters is evidence, and evidence points to Conor being the UFC GOAT.

Your goto move when you lose argument is to make troll or autism accusations, or to threaten to report. The best actual argument you came up against my well structured argument was "TLDR". Because you cannot actually counter any of my points. Just laughably weak and pathetic.

Go to every music website and see how many people are talking about Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift. That must mean they're the best singers, right? Argument from popularity = logic fallacy 101. This is literally textbook. What matters is evidence, and evidence points to Conor being the UFC GOAT.
Talking about them doesn't make them the GOAT.

Go on Google and type in "Greatest Singer Of All Time" and see if Justin Bieber's name pops up.

Your logic is flawed. Admit it and move on.

Talking about them doesn't make them the GOAT.

Go on Google and type in "Greatest Singer Of All Time" and see if Justin Biebers name pops up.

By the same logic, talking about them being GOAT also doesn't make them the GOAT. Being the GOAT makes one GOAT, and being GOAT is about being paid the most in your career, not about being talked about on websites.

By the same logic, talking about them being GOAT also doesn't make them the GOAT. Being the GOAT makes one GOAT, and being GOAT is about being paid the most in your career, not about being talked about on websites.

But being the GOAT doesn't mean being paid the most.

That makes your logic flawed. Accept it and move on.

But being the GOAT doesn't mean being paid the most.

That makes your logic flawed. Accept it and move on.

All other non PPV pro sports: GOAT pay recipient = someone in GOAT conversation
Boxing, a PPV based combat sport: GOAT pay recipient = someone in GOAT conversation
MMA, before Conor came along: GOAT pay recipient = someone in GOAT conversation
MMA, after Conor came along: GOAT pay recipient =/= someone in GOAT conversation ????

You have no argument. GSP was the GOAT but he wasn't even close to being the best fighter in the UFC, he was the GOAT because before Conor came along, he had the highest career pay in the UFC. Now Conor has taken over him as the new GOAT. Accept it and move on.

All other non PPV pro sports: GOAT pay recipient = someone in GOAT conversation
Boxing, a PPV based combat sport: GOAT pay recipient = someone in GOAT conversation
MMA, before Conor came along: GOAT pay recipient = someone in GOAT conversation
MMA, after Conor came along: GOAT pay recipient =/= someone in GOAT conversation ????

You have no argument. GSP was the GOAT but he wasn't even close to being the best fighter in the UFC, he was the GOAT because before Conor came along, he had the highest career pay in the UFC. Now Conor has taken over him as the new GOAT. Accept it and move on.
More of the same.

I already proved your logic was flawed. Accept it and move on.

Hell start a poll asking people who they think is the GOAT and we'll see if Conor's name even pops up.

More of the same.

I already proved your logic was flawed. Accept it and move on.

Yes, it's the same points that you have yet to refute. You have no argument against any of it. Accept it and move on, I'm here all day.

Yes, it's the same points that you have yet to refute. You have no argument against any of it. Accept it and move on, I'm here all day.
Start a poll and let's see who is the GOAT.

If 1 person out of 100 think otherwise, than that most likely means you are wrong, which you are.

Deal with it.

Start a poll and let's see who is the GOAT.

If 1 person out of 100 think otherwise, than that most likely means you are wrong, which you are.

Deal with it.

Logic fallacy 101: argument from popularity. If Sherdog opinions mattered my 74k likes would automatically make my opinions more valid than yours. You have no argument, deal with it.

Logic fallacy 101: argument from popularity. If Sherdog opinions mattered my 74k likes would automatically make my opinions more valid than yours. You have no argument, deal with it.
But you are one person. If 100 people think the same and 1 person thinks otherwise, the probability of that 1 person being wrong is much higher. That's the way it is.

Deal with it.

But you are one person. If 100 people think the same and 1 person thinks otherwise, the probability of that 1 person being wrong is much higher.

Deal with it.

But my 74k likes are from hundreds, if not thousands of different people.

The probability of that many people being wrong about my posts is much lower.

Do you even have the ability to make polls on Sherdog? If not then what are you even talking about? Polls are irrelevant to you, you can't even make them. Deal with it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

Argument from popularity is a basic logic fallacy.

The probability of that many people being wrong about my posts is much lower.

Do you even have the ability to make polls on Sherdog? If not then what are you even talking about? Polls are irrelevant to you, you can't even make them. Deal with it.
But those likes are from hundreds, if not thousands different comments on different subjects. Not this specific opinion. Deal with it.

Out of arguments so you are now resorting to the fact I can't make polls which is irrelevant to the initial argument.

I win, you lose.

Deal with it.

1. You don't have the forum authority to make polls, which means by forum rules you have no business talking about making polls
2. Polls are popularity contests, and basing the validity of an argument on popularity is completely fallacious

1+2 = you no no argument about anything. Deal with it.

Also forgot to mention while you might have more likes, you also have more posts.

My like/post ratio is better than yours therefore according to your logic, more people agree with my opinions. I win again.

Also forgot to mention while you might have more likes, you also have more posts.

My like/post ratio is higher than yours therefore according to your logic, more people agree with my opinions. I win again.

I had 10k posts before the like system was even instituted. My actual like to post ratio is 7 to 1, far higher than yours. On top of that:

Basic logic fallacy.

You have no argument. You can't even make polls.

I had 10k posts before the like system was even instituted. My actual like to post ratio is 7 to 1, far higher than yours. On top of that:

Basic logic fallacy.

You have no argument. You can't even make polls.
The "fact" that you had 10k likes before the system was instituted cannot be proven. Therefore I win.

I can't make polls bud mods will make one for me if needed. So I don't know what me not being able to make poll has to do with the initial debate.

The "fact" that you had 10k likes before the system was instituted cannot be proven. Therefore I win.

It can easily be proven, just go through my post history and count for yourself. It's a fact, until you can prove otherwise.

I can't make polls bud mods will make one for me if needed. So I don't know what me not being able to make poll has to do with the initial debate.

Irrelevant: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

Argument from popularity = logic fallacy. You have no argument.

It can easily be proven, just go through my post history and count for yourself. It's a fact, until you can prove otherwise.

Irrelevant: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

Argument from popularity = logic fallacy. You have no argument.
The more time you spend here the older you get. And the fact that you're in your late 30s means I have much more time than you.

Keep wasting what little time is left of your best years trying to win an argument in which you were proven many times you were wrong.

Back