Conor McGregor = GOAT

The more time you spend here the older you get. And the fact that you're in your late 30s means I have much more time than you.

Keep wasting what little time is left of your best years trying to win an argument in which you were proven many times you were wrong.

Now you're just going completely off the rails and admitting you're just trolling to stall time. You have no arguments against anything I've said and you keep insisting on arguing a basic logic fallacy. You should report yourself for trolling.

Now you're just going completely off the rails and admitting you're just trolling to stall time. You have no arguments against anything I've said and you keep insisting on arguing a basic logic fallacy. You should report yourself for trolling.
Since when do facts = trolling?

If anyone is trolling it's you with your contrarian ideologies.

Since when do facts = trolling?

If anyone is trolling it's you with your contrarian ideologies.

Mentioning facts that have absolutely nothing to do with the argument at hand = trolling.

What does someone's age have anything to do with Conor = GOAT argument? Nothing, you're trolling.

Repeatedly resorting to "poll" argument when it has already been established that argument from popularity is completely fallacious https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum = trolling.

There's nothing inherently wrong with being contrarian or conformist, as long as you can back up your argument with facts and logic. You're just trolling. You should report yourself.

But you are one person. If 100 people think the same and 1 person thinks otherwise, the probability of that 1 person being wrong is much higher. That's the way it is.

Deal with it.

How many people believe what has nothing to do with who is right or not. That's the beauty about right and wrong: They remain the same regardless of what opinions we hold.

Derp derp.

Back