Conor goes off on O'Malley (and Garcia) regarding PED use

Oh I agree with it being bad missing weight and taking PEDs. My point was that it's rich that Conor is the moral police when he's clearly taking stuff himself. As someone has pointed out he's never tested positive so he has the right to point the finger. Just as we have the right to point it back and laugh at his swollen head and drunken coked up rambles.
Taking stuff while having withdrawn from competition is wildly different than taking it during competition.

But you know that and simply don't care because it's Conor who's the messenger.

You cant remove your self from pool unless you retire and remove yourself, so its another sneaky way for mc tapper to cheat as usual. As soon as he came back usada left the company, very interesting.
Yes, very sneak way to cheat by retiring and ensuring you need to then spend 6 months in the pool upon unretiring before you can fight again.

We're right back at the TRT era where you guys have no idea what you're talking about, but sure are damn loudly confident about it.

Yes, very sneak way to cheat by retiring and ensuring you need to then spend 6 months in the pool upon unretiring before you can fight again.

We're right back at the TRT era where you guys have no idea what you're talking about, but sure are damn loudly confident about it.
He never retired tho the whole time he was yapping about coming back for the belts. Every other injured fighter is tested all the time conor was not for nearly 3 years. More favoritism and cheating bullshit from the giant walking hypocrite.

When was McGregor caught of using PEDs?
I don't believe I ever accused him of using PEDs.

Now... Having said that, if you truly believe that he HASN'T used PEDs, then... Well, I don't know what to tell you. <lol>

It's the fact that he's acting so high and mighty and so disappointed in another fighter's behavior when he himself has among the sketchiest track records in all of MMA when it comes to behavior.

USADA was getting in the way of Conor fighting again and UFC ditched them. Make of that what you will.

<seedat>
USADA was so great they only tested Conor 3x in the 2 months they had him. And 2 of those times were in the same day.

Drug Free Sports meanwhile uses nearly word for word the same policy USADA wrote up for the UFC testing policy, including the 6 months pool requirement which is why Conor hasn't fought already, uses WADA standards too, and meanwhile have tested Conor 7x.

USADA was overpaid lazy shit which is why they weren't renewed.

Using gear is for Insecure Betas, in or out of comp
It’s like the women who get all the cosmetic surgery
Work Harder

Yea evidence of fighters before and after usada or before and after getting popped says otherwise
By their insane logic if you've ever taken PEDs in your life, including before you ever started MMA, you're an unfair drug cheat.

These people don't believe in the tests at all. They're all just eye test believers.

He never retired tho the whole time he was yapping about coming back for the belts. Every other injured fighter is tested all the time conor was not for nearly 3 years. More favoritism and cheating bullshit from the giant walking hypocrite.
In what way is it favouritism to withdraw yourself from the testing pool and then spend 6 months in it before fighting like any other returning athlete has to?

Obviously I know that, I even referenced it in the post you're responding to. Is something wrong with you?
You did the complete opposite by saying Conor doesn't have a moral high ground to point fingers at anybody when he literally didn't do what they did.

I don't believe I ever accused him of using PEDs.

Now... Having said that, if you truly believe that he HASN'T used PEDs, then... Well, I don't know what to tell you. <lol>

It's the fact that he's acting so high and mighty and so disappointed in another fighter's behavior when he himself has among the sketchiest track records in all of MMA when it comes to behavior.

He hasn't got a sketchy behavior when it comes to PED's. He has never been caught.

We can speculate from here to eternity as to why that is, but fact is that McGregor has every right in the world to be calling out PED users.

He is, in fact, standing on the moral high ground. Why he does so, that's speculating.

You did the complete opposite by saying Conor doesn't have a moral high ground to point fingers at anybody when he literally didn't do what they did.
I said it was rich he was taking the moral high ground, I didn't say he doesn't have a moral high ground and never suggested he did what they did, I said the opposite of that. You're either responding emotionally and confused, a complete fucking dumbass, or just twisting things to start an argument that isn't there.

I said it was rich he was taking the moral high ground, I didn't say he doesn't have a moral high ground and never suggested he did what they did, I said the opposite of that. You're either responding emotionally and confused, a complete fucking dumbass, or just twisting things to start an argument that isn't there.

Brother here's in fact what you said:

Oh I agree with it being bad missing weight and taking PEDs. My point was that it's rich that Conor is the moral police when he's clearly taking stuff himself. As someone has pointed out he's never tested positive so he has the right to point the finger. Just as we have the right to point it back and laugh at his swollen head and drunken coked up rambles.
You clearly do think Conor's in the same position as people actually taking stuff during their fights, you just don't have the balls to say so and so instead will hide behind laughing at him calling out others.

Don't be mad people called out your bullshit.

If there's one thing Connor McGregor does not tolerate its drug use of any kind.
A family man and good role model for the kids.

glasshouse-stone.gif

Brother here's in fact what you said:

You clearly do think Conor's in the same position as people actually taking stuff during their fights, you just don't have the balls to say so and so instead will hide behind laughing at him calling out others.

Don't be mad people called out your bullshit.
Ah, so you are a dumbass. I clearly don’t think that as I haven’t said it. You’re so caught up in defending your hero that you’re just making shit up.

Back