Conor mcgregor grappling workout (2013)

You're so fucking retarded that you asked me the question, yet happily accepted the answer from another poster.

Do you read cunt?
hey. Hes a conor nuthugger. He chooses his battles sparsely

He also reversed Diaz in the 1st round, and escaped a guillotine only moments before the RNC. Which Diaz expertly created the room to sink in the choke off the momentum of a punch, showing why Diaz is a 2nd degree BB with the most sub wins in LW history.

People just like to post the choke because they have nothing better to do.

Yeah it sure is relevant to talk about how he was submitted 10 years ago.

Was the Diaz sub 10 years ago?

We haven't seen much of his submission grappling game or even grappling in general beyond some clinch work and defensive wrestling, but the general sense I get is that Conor is competent, but not exceptional.

In the sense that his grappling isn't something he is going to be able to ride to wins, but also it's unlikely for most fighters to ride it to easy wins as well.

Kind of like a poor man's version of Anderson Silva with a less threatening guard.

But that's just a guess...we need more data.

Last edited:
Was the Diaz sub 10 years ago?

And as I already said he also reversed Diaz and escaped a guillotine, and the way Diaz submitted him is evidence of Diaz having a great ground game, not Conor having a bad one.

Connor is better on the ground than people give him credit for.

He is still a douchebag though.

I won't let my dislike of him as a person blind me from his skills.

Connor is better on the ground than people give him credit for.

He is still a douchebag though.

I won't let my dislike of him as a person blind me from his skills.

Same here. I like his training and fighting style I hate his mouth and how he carries himself outside the gym and cage..

Khabib would destroy that trainer in grappling

I didn’t get much out of that, they were going so light and pretty slow. Would’ve been better with more rolling, too. A lot of it was just standing and playing grab-ass

<NewGina>

I would kill to see ACTUAL training footage of fighters...

THAT IS NO EXCUSE FOR A DIFFERENT OPINION!!

Conor haters are the now Hitler's and they will not speak at our campuses.

Lol what? Because he thinks McGregor's ground game is subpar, he's the equivalent of Hitler?

And as I already said he also reversed Diaz and escaped a guillotine, and the way Diaz submitted him is evidence of Diaz having a great ground game, not Conor having a bad one.

If someone keeps losing by getting KTFO, that would be indicative of poor striking and striking defense or am I off base here?

Lol what? Because he thinks McGregor's ground game is subpar, he's the equivalent of Hitler?

Exactly. Sherdog needs a safe space for Conor fans, we will be triggered by contrary opinions no longer...

I saw a gif on Friday showing Nates choke and unless Sherdog are prepared to offer Conor fans therapy dogs then I demand Conor's critics are censored, where is Sherdogs very own Jack?

THIS IS 2018!

If someone keeps losing by getting KTFO, that would be indicative of poor striking and striking defense or am I off base here?
Depends on the context. Aldo has some of the best striking defense in MMA and has lost 3 of his last 4 fights by (T)KO despite that.

Back