Conor McGregor has a sports institute specializing in Cardio in Ireland and Portugal

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Any Irish or Portugese Sherbrahs happen to be paying subscribers at Conor's cardio institute ?

If so, how did it improve your lives ?

As an aspiring athlete in table tennis and fencing, I feel that superior cardio will give me an edge over my opponents. I'm considering selling my car and setting aside my life savings to learn how to improve my cardio from a leading athlete's institute.

What do you think, bros ?

looks like he still on dat amersterdam
fedor_021.jpg

looks like he still on dat amersterdam
fedor_021.jpg

That was cool of him.

The cultural icons and trailblazers known as the Diaz brothers paved the way for stoner mixed martial artists to be comfortable with their interests.

This dreamy gaze reminds me of myself on magic mushrooms. Good for him.

"He's not a businessman, he's a business, man. Let him handle his business, damn"
{<Mcgoat}

Any Irish or Portugese Sherbrahs happen to be paying subscribers at Conor's cardio institute ?

As an aspiring athlete in table tennis and fencing, I feel that superior cardio will give me an edge over my opponents. I'm considering selling my car and setting aside my life savings to learn how to improve my cardio from a leading athlete's institute.

I would beat you in table tennis and I didn't go to that shitty cardio spot.

I would beat you in table tennis and I didn't go to that shitty cardio spot.

Bring it on, mofo !

Master Ido will teach me how to flow with the ball, and eventually become the ball.

Whatever you think you know about table tennis will be trumped by my learnings at the F.A.S.T. institute.

I will now. Can't wait to have cardio like Conor <5>

He should take advantage of his institute so he doesn't gas out for a fourth time in a row in his next fight.

Nice if he would actually subscribe himself there, maybe in Diaz vs McGregor 3 will not gas that fast.

Bring it on, mofo !

Master Ido will teach me how to flow with the ball, and eventually become the ball.

Whatever you think you know about table tennis will be trumped by my learnings at the F.A.S.T. institute.
I already am the flow, I have watched the video of bruce lee playing table tennis with numb chucks 1000 times, no amount of training at F.A,S,T will change that

On the real I did go to the Canada Games for table Tennis as embarrassing as that is I am really fucking good at that random sport. its been a while tho

I already am the flow, I have watched the video of bruce lee playing table tennis with numb chucks 1000 times, no amount of training at F.A,S,T will change that

On the real I did go to the Canada Games for table Tennis as embarrassing as that is I am really fucking good at that random sport. its been a while tho

I might be moving to Canada in the next 18 months.

If it happens, we'll make the match happen to settle this once and for all.

I might be moving to Canada in the next 18 months.

If it happens, we'll make the match happen to settle this once and for all.
there will be a 24 of beer waiting for you arrival. If I lose at table tennis beer is my next best thing I'm good at

Disappointed you didnt get the reference....<{clintugh}>

People know he's referenced that line aswell from one of the greatest verses ever from an all time great rapper.

Get 8 amazing minutes of cardio for only $300 or whatever a month

Back