Conor McGregor has a sports institute specializing in Cardio in Ireland and Portugal

Thats like michael jackson running a sexual education program for kids

Last edited:
Now all Conor fans can join the International institute of Touch butt with that dork in the park.

K9Y98.gif

Bring it on, mofo !

Master Ido will teach me how to flow with the ball, and eventually become the ball.

Whatever you think you know about table tennis will be trumped by my learnings at the F.A.S.T. institute.

Ido is meditating about it right now with some deep deep thoughts. He will again revolutionize Conors training and maybe yours.
136970-To-Be-The-Ball-You-Must-Lick-Your-Balls.jpg

Good thing most Conor fans don't actually watch MMA, so they are unware of his cardio issues

I hope McGregor just lets people use his name for their ideas and doesn't waste a lot on weird things like this. Seems like risky possibly terrible investments to me if he has put a lot of money into it, but hopefully someone with an actual good idea has done the most work and needed a brand name. Hopefully Conor doesn't get taken advantage off.

Cardio from Conor, striking defence from Artem and israelian jiu jitsu from Ido Portal, you come out of the institute as an absolute beast.

He's not just the president, he's a client LOL!

Any Irish or Portugese Sherbrahs happen to be paying subscribers at Conor's cardio institute ?

If so, how did it improve your lives ?

As an aspiring athlete in table tennis and fencing, I feel that superior cardio will give me an edge over my opponents. I'm considering selling my car and setting aside my life savings to learn how to improve my cardio from a leading athlete's institute.

What do you think, bros ?

It seems they are located in Algarve. I guess they are going after the british/irish pensioner market.
It would be cool to meet Gunnar though.

Disappointed you didnt get the reference....<{clintugh}>

People know he's referenced that line aswell from one of the greatest verses ever from an all time great rapper.
That line isn't in Ice Ice baby"

I wonder when he's opening his psychic hotline.
1 877 Mystic Mac
1487635790838s.jpg

That's like Ronda openining up a boxing school.

{<RR}

Back