Conor McGregor has more top 5 & top 10 wins in the LIGHTWEIGHT ranks than Khabib or Tony

arguably the second time too
Only idiots make the second fight arguable.

Lol at them.

Clear 3-2, maybe even 4-1. With 1 round shouldve been a 10-8 Conor because of the KDs.

Is Nate seriously still ranked?

Wtf is wrong with these people?

He has not fought at LW in almost three years haha!

please, just stop.
You want to suck up to him, do so... by yourself.

But don't come here and lie to us to somehow "enlighten" us about someone who is not even an active fighter.

The rankings now mean shit. It is how the rankings were when he fought those guys that matter.
And you are picking up guys whom h fought on another division, which is beyond stupid.

Again, I don't have any issues with Conor nutsuckers trying to motivate themselves to live while he is at home, counting his money.
But don't force us to be part of your ridiculous dream.

How sad is your life when as a grown man you worship another man the way Conor fans suck his nuts...ps Nate smacked the shit out of Conor both times, he 1-3 in his last 4 combat matches!!!

RDA for Tony? Not sure where he was ranked when Khabib beat him though.

Rankings don't matter

Only idiots make the second fight arguable.

Lol at them.

Clear 3-2, maybe even 4-1. With 1 round shouldve been a 10-8 Conor because of the KDs.

Did he ever come close to finishing the fight? No he never followed Diaz to the ground to follow up or try to finish the fight. They fought under the old rules, so no it wasn't a 10-8 round. And if you're going to make that argument then Mcgregor should of been docked points when he was clearly running away and refusing to engage.

Fighters change and improve, you can't retroactively change a fighters resume based upon where their opponents are currently.

It should be based upon where they were at, at the time of the fight.

Before anyone argues moving the goalposts, I've always held this stance.

Barboza was ranked #4 when Khabib fought him.

Johnson was ranked #6 when Khabib fought him.

Healy was ranked #10 when Khabib fought him.

RDA was ranked #5 when Khabib fought him.

Tell me again how Khabib has no top wins?

If we're going to start cherry picking arguments for fighters no longer in the rankings because they were in the rankings... then we should add fighters who will probably soon be in the rankings too... like Max Holloway and Jose Aldo

That's some odd reasoning. Top 10 wins were always considered when the fighter was ranked. Them leaving the rankings does not diminish the win. So not sure what your point here is.

easily dumbest response I've seen here...if it was an attempt at humor it is even more pathetic
I think it's more likely a case of you being too dumb to see the point I was making...

Mods keep wastelanding these great Conor threads but they can't stop the Irish GOAT train

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

It's the strangest thing how blind people are to the amount of top 10 wins Khabib & Tony have accumulated. I mean people were calling for Khabib after 1... & so was Khabib... it's the strangest thing. Y'all realize there's a difference in "LEVEL OF COMPETITION."

I will say that volume doesn't mean "nothing".... but it doesn't mean all that. Like one top 5 win is better than 10 unranked people another guy beat.

How sad is your life when as a grown man you worship another man the way Conor fans suck his nuts...ps Nate smacked the shit out of Conor both times, he 1-3 in his last 4 combat matches!!!
lol says you. I don't blow the guy like some of these lames do, but he most certainly won that 2nd fight. Now hop on your real account...ooo that's right, your probably a nuthugger on that account lolol. Hedging your bets I see

And lets be honest TS, Conor beat Mayweather in the MMA aspects of their fight (clinch, dirty boxing, etc) so technically while he lost the Boxing fight you could give him a win in MMA against another #1 ranked guy.

Whos conor mcgregor? didnt he retire from the ufc about two years ago. Sorry i just started watching a year ago

Whos conor mcgregor? didnt he retire from the ufc about two years ago. Sorry i just started watching a year ago

The most famous most influential most successful MMA fighter in the history of the world

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Back