Conor McGregor haters are on last gasp desperation mode now

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Time is at hand. There is no place for Khabib to hide anymore. No bus, not anything. He might try to pull out from fight but it would be even more embarrassing for him than being KO'd stiff. Haters are busy posting Nate Diaz pictures here and try to convince themselves that Khabib is going to smash Conor.
"Bu bu he will never fight Khabib"
"h-he will retire"
"c-c-te retire n-athan diaz"

TICK TOCK
index.jpgindex.jpg

Time is at hand. There is no place for Khabib to hide anymore. No bus, not anything. He might try to pull out from fight but it would be even more embarrassing for him than being KO'd stiff. Haters are busy posting Nate Diaz pictures here and try to convince themselves that Khabib is going to smash Conor.
"h-he will retire"

TICK TOCK
View attachment 416865View attachment 416865

I'm so incredibly happy that this fight got made.

That happiness is tempered by the fact that Khabibi is majorly overdue for a severe knee injury. You'll see...

There is no place for Khabib to hide anymore. No bus, not anything. He might try to pull out from fight but it would be even more embarrassing for him than being KO'd stiff
giphy.gif

Yep. It is great. Total ignoring of fight analysis (like Floyd fight). Total subservience to one fighter because you love him (like Floyd fight). Total delusion (like Floyd fight). 49-1 predictions and now 26-1 predictions. Head clean off and now head clean off (no analysis whatsoever). Most embarassing of all... learned absolutely nothing from the last time you made fools of yourselves. Please do the same like last time and pump up the line. I'll post the slip once Khabib is a significant underdog.

No matter how much you live vicariously through Conor it won't make him a better grappler than Khabib and won't stop what is coming. But your delusional worship WILL change the betting line, so have at it.

It'll be great when this forum loses all these "Conor Bless" dickheads. I know you'll all go quiet once your man-crush gets smeshed to fuckery.

"h-he will retire"

TICK TOCK
View attachment 416865View attachment 416865

They can't take another loss. They are at their edge. If they die, they die!

For every one person that's actually a "hater," there's 100 of you spamming counter threads/pre-emptive counter threads about them. It's obsessive.

Whenever someone posts with the word "haters" I always picture them as being a teenager. Sorry TS, no offense. It's just seems like such a juvenile way to phrase something.

Not gonna lie, I kinda missed these shit threads Conor fans made all the time back when he still fought.

For every one person that's actually a "hater," there's 100 of you spamming counter threads/pre-emptive counter threads about them. It's obsessive.
I assume the average person on sherdog is relatively level headed. But, sometimes the not so level headed of us definitely stand out more.

I like ur gusto I’m pulling for Conor too but you gettin roasted in the replies - platinum bless

I’m not a Conor fan but lol his haters are sad individuals.

Conor McGregor lovers are on last gasp desperation mode now

I'm actually pretty happy he's fighting Khabib, that's gonna be one hell of an ass-whoopin'!

I like Khabib in this fight, but if Conor finds that chin like MJ did- this place will go berserk.

Yep. It is great. Total ignoring of fight analysis (like Floyd fight). Total subservience to one fighter because you love him (like Floyd fight). Total delusion (like Floyd fight). 49-1 predictions and now 26-1 predictions. Head clean off and now head clean off (no analysis whatsoever). Most embarassing of all... learned absolutely nothing from the last time you made fools of yourselves. Please do the same like last time and pump up the line. I'll post the slip once Khabib is a significant underdog.

No matter how much you live vicariously through Conor it won't make him a better grappler than Khabib and won't stop what is coming. But your delusional worship WILL change the betting line, so have at it.
Your delusional worship will not make khabib better in stand up, and every round starts standing. This fight i think anyone can win but whoever does win will dominate

Back