Conor McGregor Hits the Club with Ezekiel Elliott after Cowboys Game

Out enjoying that payday.

Looks like he didn't take his loss too hard.

Hopefully he comes back against some stand & bang dudes next. Poirier, Aldo, or Nate rematches would all be fun.

What people seem to forget is, Conor is making even more money going on this tour.

Don't get the hate though, he's always been about making money. Whatever route had the best cash prospect, he'd go hamm in. He used fighting to build his brand, and not he's pulling a George Foreman and will make way more money than he ever could while fighting.

SMH.....I dont know if he will ever get back to the fighter we knew. Kavanaugh need to give him a real talk. Just tell him fuck you Im not training you anymore for fighting unless you ditch the celebrity BS and bring your mind back to where it was before the 100 MIL.

Yeah but I’m a fight fan. I don’t care about whiskey. I don’t care about boxing. I care about mma. And if Conor would have fought as hungry as when he fought Aldo or Alvarez rather than just doing a fat promo for his whiskey line then I’d have got my money’s worth.

Are you saying that Conor owes you something?

Conor McGregor Hits the Club with Ezekiel Elliott after Cowboys Game

and this was his awesome dance routine.......... <45>

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Conor Mcgregor is the result of UFC promotion, luck and lack of talented fighters. Fighting midgets like Shiver, Aldo ,Brimage, Brandao, 20 years old Hollaway, chinny Poirier. When he faced an average man like Nate Diaz(gatekeeper 20-10) he lost the first time and barely won the second fight and when he faced Khabib he got humiliated. Also lost to an average man like Duffy and 40 years old 150 pounds Mayweather.

This guy won the lottery and probably made a deal with the devil because he is terrible fighter. All he has is a straight left and timing. No boxing defence, no grappling, no JJ, no footwork, no stamina etc

WTF has this forum become? A TMZ subsidiary? Why has this not been wastelanded?

I read it first like "Conor McGregor hit an Ezekiel (choke, on someone)..." I was like WHAT.

Good to see he didn't take the loss too seriously. Which then, again, may not be a good thing, competitiveness-wise.
Maybe he is done after all.
I would like him to fight Tony, after Tony fights with Khabib.

He's never going to sniff another title again.

Khabib turned this guy into the next Lindsay Lohan. He looks a little lost in that club.

His end will be tragic.
Sarcasm, right? It's 10 seconds of him just hanging out.

Back