Conor McGregor Hits the Club with Ezekiel Elliott after Cowboys Game

that dude is chillin in the back while conor goes and makes a fool of himself. Im sure he was paid well for showing him around the city.

the haters wont be happy about this

Shame I don't know who he is. Oh on a side note, the haters will enjoy every second of whatever Conor does, not unless Conor gets revenge on Khabib. So they'll be happy for a while. And lol at Conor nuthuggers thinking Conor's wealth matters to his haters. He's a rich bastard, good for him, but he's also a laughing stock, and I'm very happy about that.

Because for the past two years that’s all we have seen of him. He loses bad. Doesn’t address media. And immediately goes back to partying. For me, it’s embarrassing. It shows (again, to me) that he was never focused on the fight.

What's the time limit for not being allowed to have fun after a loss?

it makes sense to make conor the new "chuck", be the face of the ufc and branch out into different avenues. He had his time in the sun and i think his fights after are all gonna be money fights so conor transitioning into a company man makes a lot of sense. i can't hate the man on making lemonade after khabib gave him 4 rounds of lemons.

What's the time limit for not being allowed to have fun after a loss?
Conor hasn’t even addressed his loss and you’re defending him party hopping across the u.s. LMAO HOMIE SPREAD

Zeke needs to cut that shit out, especially after last season.

Conor hasn’t even addressed his loss and you’re defending him party hopping across the u.s. LMAO HOMIE SPREAD

I hate Conor, and have no desire to defend him. I just think it's a stupid argument to criticize a fighter for having a good time after a loss. It's dumb. Why is it important to you how they deal with a loss? You aren't a fighter. How would you know how a fighter does or should react to a loss?

He's never going to sniff another title again.

Khabib turned this guy into the next Lindsay Lohan. He looks a little lost in that club.

His end will be tragic.
When people confuse what they want with what's likely going to happen.

the haters wont be happy about this

Fair play to the guy.

The best way to handle any loss in life, is to go out and get intoxicated every day. That shows that you're really handling the loss.

The man is so inspirational. Look at the respect he treats his opponents and he carries his flag so proudly. Every man was like this wonderful human being, the Earth would all be much better off.

Now could somebody please pass me my whiskey and glue!!

If conor wasn't out in public doing stuff like this then yall would say he is under suicide watch or something
This is always the situation with Conor's haters, he can't win with them, if he makes one choice its coz he's avoiding another.

Conor could start a lucrative business where world class athletes, celebrities, and billionaires pay a fortune just for the privilege of being in his presence.
For this idea of business to work, you need retarded loosers aka Conor's nuthuggers who would love the idea and worship celebrities. Unfortunately they don't have any money..

Fair play to the guy.

The best way to handle any loss in life, is to go out and get intoxicated every day. That shows that you're really handling the loss.

The man is so inspirational. Look at the respect he treats his opponents and he carries his flag so proudly. Every man was like this wonderful human being, the Earth would all be much better off.

Now could somebody please pass me my whiskey and glue!!
oh look another weirdo who just joined and 99% of posts is about Conor. You're beyond obsessed

I wonder how many alt accounts Mysterio has

Connor looks like he's going through that phase that Jesse Pinkman went through after he killed Gale. All this needing to keep around people, loud noises, partying, drinking, drugs, etc... After it's all done and everyone has gone home, he probably slinkys to the floor and turns up his subwoofers, cups his ears with his palms and tries to shake the image of Khabib towering over him triumphantly. He's broken.

Well good for him. After the Nate loss he reminded everyone how rich he was by posting "I smell like new car"

So partying with other sports stars is the new "I smell like new car" to remind everyone how rich and famous he is.

All the partying and riches will never take back the fact he was emasculated by Khabib and basically gave up mid way through that fight . . . "It's only business".

Back