"Conor McGregor is a way better fighter than Canelo Alvarez" --- Floyd Mayweather

Lets see Canelo VS Conor then. LOL

Floyd is taking advantage of McGregor fans right now. He is trying to sell a sequel to another easy payday. & based on the posts in this thread, they are falling for it again. LOL

8Vpa4x3.gif

He clearly respects the hands of Conor McGregor. He is literally laughing while walking Conor down. & he laughed all the way to the bank after that.

Last edited:
Wait, you think the post isn't from Floyd cause he used the wrong word? Isn't there some sort of running joke about him not being able to read. I would think Floyd would spell poorly.

Cmon man......

I know what he means by fighting, i'm just using the term differently cause when I think fighting I think of more than just punches and were on an MMA forum.

LMAO
Ya I'm just fucking around lol. Was a clever post.

Conor is a better fighter than Alvarez?!? Yeah. No fuckin shit... now canelo is 10 times the boxer Conor is. Floyd was arguably still in his prime when he fought canelo, and canelo has improved lots since that fight... the version of Floyd that boxed Conor was well past his prime.

Has a point. Conor rarely needs Vegas judging to win, and he loses catastrophically and pathetically by finish. Canelo would absolutely annihilate Conor in the ring tho.

Floyd respected Canelo like 75756876764x more than Conor in the ring lol. Floyd is just trolling or looking for a Conor rematch ... aka trolling.

The only story here is: Select Conor nutjockeys actually clinging to this as a compliment. Fucking LOL

No no no man

I just acknowledged that Floyd wasn’t writing anything because he’s illiterate.

Poor attempt at humor

I'm sure he knows what enough of these shapes mean but not enough not to know the difference between break and brake, or to and too ect. I don't think the illiterate thing is unfounded but most likely an exaggeration of bad reading and writing.

Lol if you can't see what Floyd is doing here

and actually believe that Floyd is being serious

Canelo vs. Floyd is a boxing match that made me hespek Floyd. You could tell that Floyd was in his prime, but on the tail end of his dominance. He ate some shots and simply outclassed the lesser experienced fighter.

Fast forward, there’s NO fucking way that Floyd would box him now. Or GGG for that matter.

translation: Jealous Canelo is boxing new cashcow. I'd rather rematch conor than Clenelo.

The only story here is: Select Conor nutjockeys actually clinging to this as a compliment. Fucking LOL
Yeah honestly Canelo-Conor would make so much $$$ it prob would get sanctioned even though it shouldn't, and Canelo would also probably carry Conor for a few rounds just like Floyd did. But realistically there is no reason they should ever be in the same ring unless Canelo is teaching Conor in the gym lol.

Floyd is such a troll lmao. Canelo gonna clap back.

*"Conor Mcquitter"

A cute nickname - that's a step up from 'Conor MahGregor', which is what Floyd called him throughout the buildup, because he couldn't pronounce his name.

Canelo vs. Floyd is a boxing match that made me hespek Floyd. You could tell that Floyd was in his prime, but on the tail end of his dominance. He ate some shots and simply outclassed the lesser experienced fighter.

Fast forward, there’s NO fucking way that Floyd would box him now. Or GGG for that matter.
he barely ate any shots at all for that one

Real recognizes real. TBE in boxing recognizes TBE in MMA. Champions recognize champions. Multimillionaires recognize multimillionaires. Proper animal recognizes proper animal.

Floyd called him Conor McQuitter. How fucking sad are you?

he barely ate any shots at all for that one
Lol when Canelo uncorked that huge body shot on the ropes and Floyd was already like 8 feet away, dropped his hands and looked at the moving ropes like 'damn son.' Shit gets me every time.

Floyd ate 1 or 2 good shots as I recall, it's been awhile though.

Fighter? Sure. Boxer? No fucking way. Floyd's on the same delusional drugs as Conor if he really thinks Conor does anything but get KTFO against Canelo in a boxing match.

Back