"Conor McGregor is a way better fighter than Canelo Alvarez" --- Floyd Mayweather

He gave up. "Gassing" and "too tired" are bad excuses and he made little to no effort at the end of each. He wanted out. I like Conor as a fighter and take nothing away from his accomplishments but when he decides he's done then he's done.

Again, I see nothing substantiative from you about the details of each of these endings.
Put aside the Puritanical B.S. about "excuses" and examine the events on their own terms.

After the first fight against Diaz, Conor said himself that he panicked. But that doesn't mean he quit. If he had quit, he wouldn't have fought the guillotine.

It's pretty clear he gassed against Diaz and May. Fans like you are constantly trying to rewrite the narrative, fast and loose, skirting the details to avoid addressing "what happened" honestly.

Again, I see nothing substantiative from you about the details of each of these endings.
Put aside the Puritanical B.S. about "excuses" and examine the events on their own terms.

After the first fight against Diaz, Conor said himself that he panicked. But that doesn't mean he quit. If he had quit, he wouldn't have fought the guillotine.

It's pretty clear he gassed against Diaz and May. Fans like you are constantly trying to rewrite the narrative, fast and loose, skirting the details to avoid addressing "what happened" honestly.

Nope. He may have getting tired but that doesn't mean you give up your back, don't even attempt to fight a choke sinking in, and don't try fighting the hands. He knew he was done and wanted out.

8320345_watch-nate-diaz-hands-conor-mcgregor-his_edf8f086_m.gif

He even admits he pussied out. It is what it is.

giphy.gif

If you don't think so that's fine, we'll just have to disagree.

Last edited:
Alvero just signed the richest contract ever in any sport and since some Conor fans, Conor himself and Floyd think this is what matters most, Canelo is a waaay better fighter then both Conor and Floyd. Best athlete ever.:D:D:D

m96jjd.jpg

Lol, Floyd won that first fight for sure but he get's boddied the second time around. Canelo made the mistake of trying to out box Floyd. He should have mugged him.

Canelo ko's McGregor, Khabib etc. Easy work. That is why Floyd wants to keep that work for himself. Easy work and high pay. Canelo is in his prime now Floyd is the old guard.

what happened ?
he got his ass beat, that happened. he lost because he gassed is not an ecxuse.
no need to try to look in details and try to find why Conor lost.
some cases are very easy ; your opponent is better than you,thats it.

Last edited:
Lmao at Floyd trying to pump up his win over the debuting boxer Conor Mcquitter as if it's better than Canelo, give me a fucking break.

That contract Canelo signed is really burning floyds ass for some reason, why? Im not too sure, Floyd has a win over the guy. Probably because the boxing world finally has something big to talk about other than Floyd after Canelo beat GGG.

I'm a Floyd fan but damn this post makes him sound bitter, just slip into irrelevance with your hundreds of millions and live the life you earned, like damn bro.

Lmao at Floyd trying to pump up his win over the debuting boxer Conor Mcquitter as if it's better than Canelo, give me a fucking break.

That contract Canelo signed is really burning floyds ass for some reason, why? Im not too sure, Floyd has a win over the guy. Probably because the boxing world finally has something big to talk about other than Floyd after Canelo beat GGG.

I'm a Floyd fan but damn this post makes him sound bitter, just slip into irrelevance with your hundreds of millions and live the life you earned, like damn bro.

It's all financial for him, he's definitely feeling some jealousy. In every interview his main concern is talking about his numbers, the records he set, and who will make him the most money. He's going to defend those numbers and records harder than his actual career in the ring.

Floyd playing the long game again, looking for some great payouts haha

Canelo just went toe to fucking toe with GGG (should've been a draw). When everybody expected him to counter

Conor got walked down by Floyd, Floyd hasn't walked any other fighter down and usually relies on some high level fight IQ and against Conor he stood still and shelled up and still took no damage.

If Conor fought Canelo he would get Ko'd in the first. Canelo wouldn't even have to have a gameplan he could just cover up and throws bombs like mayweather did.

Floyd confirming what I already knew, Conor was his toughest fight ever. Today must be christmas, because all these professional fighters are confirming things that I've said on here that haters said I was stupid for saying....

Only guy Floyd finished in the last 7 years... toughest fight ever.

Of course Conor is a better fighter. Canelo is just a boxer.

Yeah, but for real... Floyd ALWAYS says this stuff. Whatver fighter is in the spotlight always suffers from some insult or slight coming from Money just to throw shade or salt on their parade. Simply stated, he’s always fukking with someone.

Right now he’s fukking with Canelo by saying Conor put up a better fight in the square ring. Most intelligent people know Canelo is a great boxer, an A -level boxer while Conor is D - Level.

Fighter? Sure. Boxer? No fucking way. Floyd's on the same delusional drugs as Conor if he really thinks Conor does anything but get KTFO against Canelo in a boxing match.
he's not a better boxer nor fighter than canelo. in fact i never seen conor fight. he always quits when he has to fight.

Canelo is much improved since then, he is a lot better defensively, more experienced and put on some size. Floyd can talk all the shit he wants but deep down he knows he wouldn't rematch him now.

Canelo is also very tough, you cannot question his heart. He doesn't wilt like Conor has shown in the past.
it's not even ''deep down''.
That is why I put fight in quotes. Floyd uses the word “fight” when talking about boxing.
shut the fuck up.

I don't even understand what people are squabbling about.

Floyd beat them both. Canelo beats the shit out of Conor and probably beats old man Floyd, assuming he doesn't piss hot again. Canelo also benefits greatly from Oscar having judges in his pocket. Ummmm and GGG wrecks Conor and Floyd probably should never move up to fight him at this age.

And that's all. Floyd working y'all like puppets with fists up their rubber assholes.

Back