Conor McGregor is our generation's Bruce Lee

He punched himself out the same way he lost in the Ufc there was no learning goin on.. #overpromotion bullshit get off the nuts this the shit I'm talking about
Bruce Lee would've never lost like that.
#realninjashit

Bruce Lee was dead at 32, Conor is 30 so he better make the most of his next 2 years.

You should be punished for disrespecting Bruce Lee...

“Snatch this cocaine from my hand.”

Master Kan

Jesus why are these McGobblers coming out in droves recently?.....
All was right with the universe for a bit, but for some reason as of late they e been creeping g out of the woodwork.

Bruce Lee probably had average TDD, nothing much on his back, and mediocre cardio, so maybe its an accurate comparison.

All was right with the universe for a bit, but for some reason as of late they e been creeping g out of the woodwork.

Dude. It’s an old thread that someone bumped as a joke, making fun of TS.
Pay attention

Joe Rogan is more legit than Bruce Lee.

Dude. It’s an old thread that someone bumped as a joke, making fun of TS.
Pay attention
Touché
Got me on the time of the thread. Fair play to you sir.
Doesn’t excuse the large amount of McGobblers that have sprung up in the last few days.
I was enjoying the peace for a bit

the only thing that will be remembered with Conor is ; that he is the biggest hype job

Conor is a has been bum. Nobody will remember that loser. People will only remember the undefeated GOAT Khabib that made Conor his bitch in front of millions.

An actor who cant actually fight?

CACERES_ALEX.png

I think they're making the most of it before this whole rape business blows up .

and that's just fact

What Bruce Lee represented was much more than just "fighting" his philosophy still lives to this day. I feel Conor will have the same effect if not greater. The way he approached fights, the way he handled wins and losses and everything he did will live after he's gone.

What Conor represents is a proof that you can shape your own life, that it doesn't matter where you are, you can accomplish what many consider "impossible" with belief and hardwork.

All the Bruce Lee shirts that people wear today, their kids will be wearing Conor shirts! but unlike Bruce, he's an actual champion level fighter.
haha, except he was a discplined martial artist and a great role model, also a superstar in movies

He didn't do a bunch of cocaine and hospitalise several fighters, tap out twice, then try to sell some shitty whisky...big difference

Ali was great, Conor could have been, but his money ruined him

and that's just fact

What Bruce Lee represented was much more than just "fighting" his philosophy still lives to this day. I feel Conor will have the same effect if not greater. The way he approached fights, the way he handled wins and losses and everything he did will live after he's gone.

What Conor represents is a proof that you can shape your own life, that it doesn't matter where you are, you can accomplish what many consider "impossible" with belief and hardwork.

All the Bruce Lee shirts that people wear today, their kids will be wearing Conor shirts! but unlike Bruce, he's an actual champion level fighter.

lol FFS!

Back