Conor McGregor is so lucky, he just made 100 million, and now can make another 50 million

Dude sold himself like a pro.

Who am I to tell him not to make an easy buck.

I watch mixed martial arts to see fighters fight. If they don't want to fight, they can simply fuck off and let the real fighters get down to business.

lol, first of all Conor didn't make 100 million dollars.

Second of all...Conor isn't fighting ever again.

He want's to promote.

He wants to save his brain.

He doesn't want fighters money, he wants the guys that own the fighters money.

As a mma fan I hate him...as an intelligent man, I respect him.

How do you know he didn't make 100 million?...I guarantee you...It's very close to that amount...his fight with mayweather...was what, just a tad below that of pacman/mayweather? if not equal too...

...and all of this being 2-2 in his last 4 fights lol
And with two very dangerous contenders waiting theyr shot

We seen peoples with waaay more impressive streaks and dominance getting nowhere close to his spotlight

Audience is just that stupid

Wrong....He's only lost 1 mma fight...and losing a boxing fight, does not count...different sport...

How do you know he didn't make 100 million?...I guarantee you...It's very close to that amount...his fight with mayweather...was what, just a tad below that of pacman/mayweather? if not equal too...
Okay conors accountant hugger, how do you know he made close to that? Floyd is a notorious 70/30 split man. Then you have all the fees. Then the UFC's cut from conors purse. All huggers need bleach cocktails.

Pre-taxes sure he did. Even with modest PPV/gate cuts on top of the 30 million show money he would hit the mark, plus he has sponsor money.

Doubtful, and I'm pretty sure he didn't get a cut of the gate.

He received $30m guaranteed, and as far as the purse split it was 70/30 in Mayweather's favour, and the UFC and Conor split the 30% 50/50. Given the fact that Showtime takes about half of the PPV revenues. Showtime themselves said the fight was near the numbers that Mayweather/Pacquiao put up (~4.6m buys).

At $100 per pop, you're looking at around $460m fight purse, $230m to the fighters. That would make the split around $161m to Mayweather and $69m split between Conor and the UFC. With Conor's base and PPV cut, he's at around $65m for the fight, before taxes. He got paid well, but I don't think he's near the $100m personal estimate being thrown around.

When Showtime says the numbers are near the previous record, and DW says 6.5m, well... I'm going to go with not-Dana.

He will definitely do a fight with either Mayweather again or dlh

But he will eventually take the promoter route

Given the opportunity he would most definitely take another huge payday boxing match. And why wouldn't he? It's low risk, has zero impact on his MMA legacy and makes him a shit-ton of money.

However, like I stated earlier...Conor has the wherewithal to see the big picture. A fighter's lifespan is short...the guys who promote the fighters can go on until they die, while making ten times the money.

Okay conors accountant hugger, how do you know he made close to that? Floyd is a notorious 70/30 split man. Then you have all the fees. Then the UFC's cut from conors purse. All huggers need bleach cocktails.

Do you really think conor would have even taken the deal if he wasn't going to make an extreme amount of money??

hes so lucky
hes a star but he crys crys crys of a lonely heart

I dunno sounds like you're still interested in him. I mean you clicked on a thread about him and then decided to post.
Because I wanted to see the thought process behind the title thinking that Conor can just have anything he wants

He did not make 100 million

He probably didn't.

Although it's still quite interesting how the notion of him doing so can effect somebody elses life so badly.

Whether it's the idolatry of his fanatics or the unhealthy infatuation of his critics, it's fascinating how people are effected by Conor, he's similar to POTUS in that respect.

I think not many casuals care about De La Hoya vs McGregor. I mean Mayweather has already knocked the snot out of McGregor, what worse can De La Hoya do to him?

Screen-Shot-2017-08-28-at-8.49.06-PM.png

You underestimate casuals, oscar de la houa coming out of retirement is huge deal for them especially casuals in their mid 30s to late 50s who grew up watching him box, the spectacle is what sells and conor gave mayweather his toughest fight according to casuals, oscar claiming he can ko conor in two and the build up and peomotion will be insane, oscar is loved by the older uppermiddle class white families in america.

He made a 100 million before tax, i think he left with like 30 million after paying his team, the fees, and taxes.

People dont realize how much tax they take to create more new useless government jobs and line the pockets of career politicians who do jack all. Just like with the lotto, we pay for the pot yet the government will take close to half out for investing in the state for whatever reason, and then you get taxed on the rest that is left over.

Meh. Conor can fall off the face of the earth at this point. People around here are hardly giving a shit about him anymore aside from his nuthuggers
You can think what you want of him but he's one of the most popular athletes on the planet right now.

Whatever he decides to do next, it's a guarantee that it receives huge global attention and a boatload of money to Conor's pockets.

You can think what you want of him but he's one of the most popular athletes on the planet right now.

Whatever he decides to do next, it's a guarantee that it receives huge global attention and a boatload of money to Conor's pockets.

Meh

How lucky is Conor, this guy you gotta give him credit, never defended a title, talks crap, fights Mayeather in his pro debut, now talks of him fighting old ass Oscar, say what you want but Oscar de la hoya was the original goldenboy cash cow in the lower weights, a return fight with him versus Conor will do HUGE numbers well over 2 million buys.

I dont think Conor is coming back to UFC guys, this guy has gotten the fastest way to riches of any fighter in combative sports.

I gotta give this man props he spoke it into existence and it came true.
3 Million PPV buys. Now its Conor vs Mexico. LOL

lol, first of all Conor didn't make 100 million dollars.

Second of all...Conor isn't fighting ever again.

He want's to promote.

He wants to save his brain.

He doesn't want fighters money, he wants the guys that own the fighters money.

As a mma fan I hate him...as an intelligent man, I respect him.

Are you Conors Accountant? You don't know dick. Conor received a check for 30 Million after the fight. The PPV sold 4 million USA and 1 Million in Canada and Europe. And had the second highest boxing gate in the history of the USA. Both of which Conor got a part of. He easily made another 75 Million.

Back