Conor McGregor media silence, day 13

He is spending his energy on negotiating his contract for the Khabib fight.

I'm guessing he's legal team suggested that he lay low until the legal problems mull over

Coaching a disabled guy.

Shortly afterwards, he rescued some puppies and helped an old lady to cross the road.

Worried about big legal troubles.
Worried about substantial settlements.
Worried about huge lawyer fees.
Worried about diminishing negotiation leverage and losing sponsors.
Worried about looking like a total fool.
Worried about getting beat up by Khabib.

He’ll be back ... on social media and eventually in the cage.

UFC Moscow is going to be a fightnight card, let’s stop mentioning this. If McGregor and Khabib fight it’s either in Vegas or New York.

'cept visa issues

Ah 23 million followers on Instagram do you fucking retard.

So what you're saying is that you, TS, and 22,999,998 other 12-15 year olds have been sitting at home and hitting refresh on Conor's Instagram, Twitter, and whatever else you dipshits follow for the last 13 days?

Man, that's rough. Conor must not give a shit about his fans.

You care enough to click on the thread and post this pandering, like whoring post.

<bball1>

Oooh. Sick burn, brah. Like, he cared so much that he, like, took 23 seconds out of his day to, like, reply to this stupid fucking thread, dude.

And let me guess, I HAVE TO be "triggered" or "gotten to" since I replied to this stupid fucking thread twice now!

So what you're saying is that you, TS, and 22,999,998 other 12-15 year olds have been sitting at home and hitting refresh on Conor's Instagram, Twitter, and whatever else you dipshits follow for the last 13 days?

Man, that's rough. Conor must not give a shit about his fans.
No just saying that people do care about Conor whereas most of the haters are virgins who will die alone. Also I'd rather be a 15 year old than a bitter old bum like you

{<Mcgoat}

No just saying that people do care about Conor whereas most of the haters are virgins who will die alone. Also I'd rather be a 15 year old than a bitter old bum like you

{<Mcgoat}

Colby Covington-tier post my man

Do better in life

Oooh. Sick burn, brah. Like, he cared so much that he, like, took 23 seconds out of his day to, like, reply to this stupid fucking thread, dude.

And let me guess, I HAVE TO be "triggered" or "gotten to" since I replied to this stupid fucking thread twice now!
Damn having a bad day huh? Go pay a hooker. You seem gotten to.

Conor has not spoken or posted on social media since April 13 when he posted "It is only a lesson if you learn from it. I learn every day."

Do you think he is contemplating his recent decisions? In deep negotiations with UFC for Russa fight with Khabib for 10+ mil guaranteed? Not giving a fook?

“(Famous people) keep more and more of it to themselves. Why should he talk? I believe hearing him speak is a privilege, and it’s a privilege that’s been abused, so why not revoke it from everyone? I don’t believe public criticism beating you down is the right thing to do.” - Kenny F

Damn having a bad day huh? Go pay a hooker. You seem gotten to.

Lol. Couldn't possibly be bored at work, could I? I like wasting time being "bitter" toward you little internet kids.

Ah 23 million followers on Instagram do you fucking retard.

Ahh instagram followers. How many of those people would let him stay at their house if he pissed it all up the wall and lost everything?

How many of those people would let him stay at their house if he pissed it all up the wall and lost everything?
The fuck has that got to do with anything?
Also lol if you dont think super fans wouldnt love to have Conor in their homes, they'd spitshine their asshole for him.

Back