Conor McGregor media silence, day 13

Conor has not spoken or posted on social media since April 13 when he posted "It is only a lesson if you learn from it. I learn every day."

Do you think he is contemplating his recent decisions? In deep negotiations with UFC for Russa fight with Khabib for 10+ mil guaranteed? Not giving a fook?

What do I think? I it's funny that people make threads about him regardless of what he does or doesn't do. Every tweet gets a thread and now there's a thread because he hasn't tweeted in a while. I'm like.....huh? live your life, there'll be news eventually.

giphy.gif

And the violence caused such silence
Who are we mistaking?

Conor has not spoken or posted on social media since April 13 when he posted "It is only a lesson if you learn from it. I learn every day."

Do you think he is contemplating his recent decisions? In deep negotiations with UFC for Russa fight with Khabib for 10+ mil guaranteed? Not giving a fook?

well there no fight in Russia with khabib on it.kinda hard to talk to ufc about a fight when they don't know his work status until his legal stuff is over.

so I say it just him keeping a low profile until maybe his next court date. or one of his teammates fights next maybehe show up to support them.

conor has to give a fuck about all the money he pay from who does sue him that for sure.

doesn't matter. i don't think you understand the value of conor. if he says he wants to fight in russia they will make it a ppv

if u really think conor who ducked khabib since ufc 205 would now fight him in Russia. come on really

All back of the head. Why does nobody talk about that? I seem to be the only person who complains about this. Everyone else just ignores the fact that he went to town on the back of the mans head.

I´m with you here.
I´m wondering: the first punch in this gif is barely hitting Piorier and he goes down? That´s aweful to watch...have to watch the fight again, with glasses on it could be a significant punch....maybe....

I can't imagine the New York commission will let him anywhere near a fight there. I think this fight has to go down in Vegas, if it happens (not holding my breath).

money talks bs walks as the saying goes. mysac is a clown show but are they really that stupid

He also hasn’t fought in MMA in a year and a half.

I'm doing great my man. Just turned 23 and make nearly six figures, have a fiance and a house too. Life's great. I'm blessed everyday to be alive.

I have chronic depression and consider suicide daily

conor media silence is a blessed thing. wish he'd throw dollies more often.

Conor is a fucking cancer and I sincerely hope it stays that way and Conor just fades into Bolivian and takes all his 12 year old fuckbois with him.

you scour for negative conor news more than i scour for positive, i mean look at your AV, he's deep inside your head

C'mon buddy. Sure I detest the guy, but your level of fandom and hero worship exceeds my hate for him.

Back