Conor McGregor media silence, day 13

giphy.gif
How did that punch put him down... I have seen Dustin take bigger shots and not be fazed...

why would they put their best pull in back end russia lol ?
itll be america, khabib said as much himself - even as a russian, he knows where the moneys at.

as for the silence, i reckon everyone inc ufc, mcgregor, lawyers, etc : just wanna lay low an let all the bollox blow over before goin loud again then announcing 'the big fight'

Yeah I’m enjoying him keeping his trashy mouth shut.

But how about Shertards whether they say they hate him or love him. Continue to make useless fucking threads about him. It’s kind of like alot of you obsessed with another man.

And I’ve begun calling bullshit on supposed Convict haters starting threads about this guy. Nobody that hates him is going to start a thread about him. That’s how that works.

image.jpg

This fucking joker has created a stampeding exodus out of the closet. I’m pretty sure the straight folks are easily the minority in here now. I personally don’t care. But I find it bizarre.

Conor has not spoken or posted on social media since April 13 when he posted "It is only a lesson if you learn from it. I learn every day."

Do you think he is contemplating his recent decisions? In deep negotiations with UFC for Russa fight with Khabib for 10+ mil guaranteed? Not giving a fook?

the silence before the storm bro

I'll be happy the day we don't have any more Conor threads. He's past

The fuck has that got to do with anything?
Also lol if you dont think super fans wouldnt love to have Conor in their homes, they'd spitshine their asshole for him.

LOL, Conor can't deny his pikey urges, if he stayed in your house you'd wake up in the morning to find the place fucking cleaned out mate

Back