Conor Mcgregor Posts Apology For Bellator Incident on Instagram

I didnt watched the whole thing but didnt he first jumped to his friend and hugged him with his legs ?
If so,is this his way to show his concern ?

LOL I love how people are upset and thinking the UFC can actually do anything.

The dude is already made, and can always do some stupid boxing fight that nets him million of dollars.

He is legit, one of the only people who can literally do whatever he wants.

Thats what happens when you make ridiculous claims, but then follow through.

"I acted badly, but it was the ref's fault entirely"

LOL

So he did that out of concern for the other fighter?

<36>

by next week 75% of mma fans will actually believe that the ref tried to wake up an unconscious fighter to make him continue fighting.
It will be up there with

inefficient with energy, moral victories, etc. . .

Still a tool. Not a multi weight champ if you can't defend.

Look at that little selfie smirk. He looks like a spoiled brat being punished, cheesy sweater and all. Did his manager force him to make this post for PR reasons? Most likely. He doesn't give a shit. Hell wasn't it about 24 hrs. ago that he was deleting tweets talking shit on Goddard and saying "the bloke already KO'd for a minute straight." And ""Fuck you's all." Haha get real.

"Referee Marc Gonard" Lmao

He should have just instagrammed this video clip:

"Referee Marc Gonard" Lmao

He should have just instagrammed this video clip:

mcgregor.jpg

Hes an absolute piece of shit. Using the death of someone to excuse him being a coked up dickhead. If he was so concerned why didnt he run over to the the ref and downed fighter? He ran in to fucking celebrate FIRST the proceeded to try an dpush and shove goddard while the guys still down.

Last edited:
I forgot he was cage-side for that Joao Carvalho fight, his action make a little more sense.

Most fighters have strong feelings about late stoppages, I'm sure seeing someone die from a MMA fight intensifies those feelings.

You can’t genuinely believe he’s being sincere when the reason said fighter wasn’t getting proper medical help was solely his fault. The fight had not been called regardless if it was going to be stopped or not. Conor never gave the ref a chance to call the fight and seeing as his first act was to celebrate theirs no way that the other fighters we’ll being was ever taken into account when he hopped in the ring.

Hes an absolute piece of shit. Using the death of someone to excuse him being a coked up dicjhead. If he was so concerned why didnt he run over the the ref and downed fighter? He ran in to fucking celebrate FIRST.

That’s what gets me, using another fighters death as an excuse for his childish behavior is low even by his standards.

Back