Conor Mcgregor Posts Apology For Bellator Incident on Instagram

Lmao the picture he uses with the apology.

It's the Conor McGregor version of this:

<JonesLaugh>

So defend his belt or suspend him for 10 years?? The haters must be conflicted lol

Neither will happen anyway. He is going to convince his cult to spend millions to watch him get murked by another boxer over 40 years old coming out of retirement.

This weak ass cowardlike push is hilarious,too
And trying to use Joao Carvalho’s death as the excuse for his behaviour is beyond sickening.

The guy Ward beat in 2016, Joao Carvalho. Still, wicked lame-o of Conor to act like he was worried about the concussed fighter, yet knocked him over while he was trying to gain his bearings.
He was pushed into the concussed fighter by Mad Man Gonard

So not only is he fruity for fruit loops, he's gone full coocoo for coco puffs.

"Referee Marc Gonard" Lmao

He should have just instagrammed this video clip:

Conor is truly an inspirational human being. I'm honestly sick of these referees getting free passes destroying these fighter's livelihood, because of their ineptitude. Finally somebody powerful is sticking up against these goons, and I must say, it's beautiful to watch!

In other words, it took he and his team 3 days to come up with this bullshit apology.

To actually think Goddard would have let it continue like that is foolish. He did not even have time to call it and then Conor intervened. He would have looked at him and waived it off.

And fucking lol at saying he would have let it continue against the coachs will. If the corner signals that it is over Goddard will call it. He is not just some bush league ref that usually call his teammates' fights.

Conor is trying to save face and is badmouthing Goddard because he told him to act like a professional during Lobov-Fili. He probably felt embarassed and is now mad at him. His ego could not take being told to sit down.

Hes an absolute piece of shit. Using the death of someone to excuse him being a coked up dickhead. If he was so concerned why didnt he run over to the the ref and downed fighter? He ran in to fucking celebrate FIRST the proceeded to try an dpush and shove goddard while the guys still down.
Idiot he ran to Charlie first after KO and then Godard came and pushed him and told that fight is not over.

lmao that face and the apology don't match at all.

Fucking disgraceful using a fighters death to justify his actions, he had zero concern for his mates opponent he just wanted to hump Ryans leg.
I don't mind if people talk a bit of bollocks to try to excuse some bad behaviour, but to use the death of a fighter to try to put yourself in the hero role is scum behaviour.

As a multiple weight UFC champion, executive producer, role model and public figure...

lmao

The GOAT proves his integrity yet again. All the haters must be feeling sad and guilty right now...

Fucking disgraceful using a fighters death to justify his actions, he had zero concern for his mates opponent he just wanted to hump Ryans leg.
I don't mind if people talk a bit of bollocks to try to excuse some bad behaviour, but to use the death of a fighter to try to put yourself in the hero role is scum behaviour.
Lol. Redmond was unconcious for almost 30 seconds and Godard told that fight is not over. Charlie ward caused Carvalhos death so it was bit sensitive subject for Conor also. You just hate Conor so much that you are incapable of logic and reason.

That’s what gets me, using another fighters death as an excuse for his childish behavior is low even by his standards.

Agree completely.

He ran into the cage jumped on ward and wrapped his legs round him due to concern for the other fighter?

He sat on the fence celebrating Ward's win

He only reacted against the ref when Marc approached him while he was celebrating with Ward.

His statement re: Redmond wanting to not fight is very different to Redmond statement of feeling that Conor ruined his chance to continue.

It's disappointing that some read his post and forget about what they saw in the video, what he said in his first post after the event and what Redmond stated. He needs to just own up, say he got lost in the moment and not use another fighter's death to justify his actions. If what he says is true then his first entry into the cage would be to Redmond to assist him.

Hate seeing another one of my favourite fighters go down the Jon Jones path

Back