Conor Mcgregor Posts Apology For Bellator Incident on Instagram

good guy conor, worried about the health of an opposing fighter, bless that man

Can't believe he is trying to blame this on Goddard and someone's death. Absolute scum bag.
No doubt his moron nuthuggers will lap this up.

Looks like we've got another Jon Jones on our hands.

Some dudes just can't handle the pressures of fame.

Lol. Redmond was unconcious for almost 30 seconds and Godard told that fight is not over. Charlie ward caused Carvalhos death so it was bit sensitive subject for Conor also. You just hate Conor so much that you are incapable of logic and reason.
You're last sentence, fucking bullshit son.
I like Conor, I don't love him but I enjoy watching him fight, using the death of a fighter to excuse dickhead behaviour is a horrendous thing to do, if that was the reason he was in there it would be fucking obvious, he wouldn't be bumping into the fighter who was still on his fucking knees, he wouldn't have run up to his mate fucking screaming and fucking flattening him and hugging him on the floor.
He was there because he was happy for ward, not for any percieved bad call by Goddard.
Incapable of logic and reason...fucking prick.

too late! just cuz the booze wore off

Hes an absolute piece of shit. Using the death of someone to excuse him being a coked up dickhead. If he was so concerned why didnt he run over to the the ref and downed fighter? He ran in to fucking celebrate FIRST the proceeded to try an dpush and shove goddard while the guys still down.
Funny thing is,his nuthuggers are buying everything

So he is complaining about the ref not stopping the fight but complained about his fight being stopped early. Where the ref was saving Conor from being killed by "pillows".

The guy creates a ficticious portion of the incident, and his fans are too bias or uniformed to know better.

Is he saying he was trying to save the fighter??

Was Conor in the guys corner or did he just jump into the cage from the audience? Was he going to apply modern medical science to the fallen fighter? I'm still not sure I understand how or why Conor was even in the cage to cause a ruckus in the first place.

That's what I heard Helwani explain on his show before this apology was even in play. Pretty sure that's the explanation everyone involved in the event agrees with. Also, the tape doesn't lie.

so weird how different people come to such different conclusions based on the same facts.

even before this was posted it was pretty clear to me that the ref was just trying to do his job.

most sherdoggers don't seem interested in reading it, and i hope you're not one of them. it's clear you and i had different opinions on this matter this morning. after reading that link, i'm curious if your opinion has changed or not. cheers.

so weird how different people come to such different conclusions based on the same facts.

even before this was posted it was pretty clear to me that the ref was just trying to do his job.

most sherdoggers don't seem interested in reading it, and i hope you're not one of them. it's clear you and i had different opinions on this matter this morning. after reading that link, i'm curious if your opinion has changed or not. cheers.

That Goddard post is only definitive proof that, in fact, he had not intended to end the contest but, instead, wanted to see if the downed fighter was in a condition to continue.

Exactly the course of action Conor claims he thought was potentially endangering the life of his teammate's opponent.

Back