Conor Mcgregor Posts Apology For Bellator Incident on Instagram

Dana: "You issue an apology and we give you whatever you want, Conor."

bitch is lying through his teeth. Goddard already posted a statment saying he was no where near picking anyone off the ground.

iu

What better way to show your concern over a ko'd fighter by celebrating his downfall with your team mate, and trampling over the guy's concussed body as you berate the ref.

look at the sincerity in his face.
<{hughesimpress}>

Amen

what about his deleted tweet where he told people taking issue with his actions to go fuck themselves.

I forgot he was cage-side for that Joao Carvalho fight, his action make a little more sense.

Most fighters have strong feelings about late stoppages, I'm sure seeing someone die from a MMA fight intensifies those feelings.

So thats why he pushed the ref into a concussed fighter after giggling like a school girl about the man he was "concerned" about got knocked out

Not-so-subtle jabs at Goddard show his true colours. The guy isn't sincere in his apologize nor does he really feel he did anything wrong. I try not to be a hater, because I think he's truly a great fighter, and a REAL fighter, but the guy is a cancer to the sport at this point.

what about his deleted tweet where he told people taking issue with his actions to go fuck themselves.
Exactly, he's pulling a Jon jones and saying what he needs to save face. We know he doesn't mean it.

haha even for conor standards that sounds like complete BS

hahahahahahaha

I do not believe that at all. It’s time to give tony the belt and bring back some legitimacy to LW.

Let me translate: I was coked out of my mind last weekend, and after sobering up, I'm trying to do some damage control.

Back