Media Conor McGregor Posts New Training Video

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Nice there’s still a lot of fun fights for McGregor I look forward to his return.
Connor won’t take those fun fights. They’re all rematches that are toss ups.

Every single person outside of Ferguson, who he’s never fought, is leaps and bounds better than when he caught them on the way up.

Connor is still just a left hand. He better hope and pray that Dana doesn’t welcome Max to 155 against Connor or set him up with a Gaetje.

Rent free my ass he’s been exposed.

Is that going to work against khabib or Tony??

The last time he did that he got schooled by Floyd and Tony will straight beat him; khabib will just drain what's left of his soul.

The champ champ will return to do his thing

first, he got stripped because he was using that as leverage and when he got a chance he got mauled.

Let's see if Poirier can beat him but who knows, that's a winnable fight for Mcg.

Connor won’t take those fun fights. They’re all rematches that are toss ups.

Every single person outside of Ferguson, who he’s never fought, is leaps and bounds better than when he caught them on the way up.

Connor is still just a left hand. He better hope and pray that Dana doesn’t welcome Max to 155 against Connor or set him up with a Gaetje.

Rent free my ass he’s been exposed.

That and his reach distance. Mcg looks great when guys who have shorter reach overcommit their attacks and get countered. I am intrigued in a potential rematch with Max to see how he will do against Mcg since the gameplan to beat him standing and on the ground are there.

Too much money renting cars and wearing different $10000 outfits everyday.

<6>
That garage got left out of the budget.

If he's gonna stay at 155 he better hope the UFC will feed him some bums. Otherwise he should go back to fighting midgets.

That and his reach distance. Mcg looks great when guys who have shorter reach overcommit their attacks and get countered. I am intrigued in a potential rematch with Max to see how he will do against Mcg since the gameplan to beat him standing and on the ground are there.
Yeah most likely he’s training for Nate 3 then who knows. 155 is no picnic for ANYBODY right now let alone someone who was gifted a TS then refused to defend.

Cool. Cant wait or his fight vs Top 5. Hope Khabib gets nothing and fights in 2019 March and Conor fights either Holloway or Al
Its All Eyes on Same Al now. World wants to see who he fights next

Back