Media Conor McGregor Posts New Training Video

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Conor's home gym doesn't even look better than mine, and I have heating in my garage so I don't have to train in winter clothes.

Crazy.
But he didn't have to pay for any of it..... Free gym > Paid for gym.

Doesn't matter if its Poirier next
yaeOor.gif

Or raging Al
ElasticDelayedDormouse-size_restricted.gif

The champ champ will return to do his thing

Entertain us fans

nIG.gif

I can only hope, both of those match ups are bangers. Wouldn't. Be mad at the Max rematch either. Bet the UFC would love to do that for an interim title.

<YeahOKJen>

We all know you only fap to Conor videos.

Go back to making threads about the "Robot Apocalypse" bud LOL

Explain to me what's wrong about getting pumped up over my favorite fighter training and getting motivated for a return? UFC is better when Conor is active and you know it

Oh dude you're looking alpha as fuck in that AV LOL

Jesus christ <{clintugh}>
Meanwhile you are a 140lb online nut hugger for a guy who wouldn’t give you the time of day. Sorry bro. I’ll be your friend you need.

Glad to see he's back to life and still hungry today. "Launching rockets" and "Fans should stay strapped". He takes the Tony M. in his name too seriously he needs to get back to movement and Zen, humble in victory and defeat Conor. That's the dangerous Conor.

I'm actually being 100% serious.

I have a fully heated double garage and superior home gym. About twice as large and better in almost every way.

I assume you have an anatomically correct Khabib doll that you roll with too right? What happens in your mom's garage stays there!

That was some proper grammar at the end Lol

I don't even know what that AV is all about anyways
I feel bad for the online trolls / Conor fans. It must suck trying to fantasize about living someone else’s life. Seriously.

If you need to talk, PM me. I’ll help you through your tough times. Holidays coming up. I get it. Home alone is depressing.

#prayfortomas

He needs strength and conditioning...

With the amount of money he has he needs to call Nick Curson or from the source, The Marinovichs.

But hey if he wants to keep gassing after 2-3 rounds, that's his beat down.

Conor's home gym doesn't even look better than mine, and I have heating in my garage so I don't have to train in winter clothes.

Crazy.

Lol...your home gym.

That's your only gym and the weight machine is used to dry clothes now.

Go back to making threads about the "Robot Apocalypse" bud LOL

Explain to me what's wrong about getting pumped up over my favorite fighter training and getting motivated for a return? UFC is better when Conor is active and you know it

UFC and Dana is richer when Conor is active. MMA as a sport will be just as good without Conor.

Conor's penis lives in your mouth rent free.

UFC and Dana is richer when Conor is active. MMA as a sport will be just as good without Conor.

Conor's penis lives in your mouth rent free.

You haters always have some ultra gay fantasy about Conor, a little suspect if you ask me...

You haters always have some ultra gay fantasy about Conor, a little suspect if you ask me...

Says the sherdogger salivating over every Conor video...

<YeahOKJen>

Back