Media Conor McGregor Posts New Training Video

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Still working hard to improve his grappling I see.

He just keeps working on precision striking instead of improving his all around skill set.

This vid is like 30 seconds long and we see him training for 3 seconds, I'm shocked and appalled.

You can't expect him to train for 30 seconds straight without gassing man. This is Conor we're talking about.

Feel sorry for Conor's next opponent. If your wrestling isn't world class, forget it.

Going to sleep.

Meanwhile you are a 140lb online nut hugger for a guy who wouldn’t give you the time of day. Sorry bro. I’ll be your friend you need.

I feel bad for the online trolls / Conor fans. It must suck trying to fantasize about living someone else’s life. Seriously.

If you need to talk, PM me. I’ll help you through your tough times. Holidays coming up. I get it. Home alone is depressing.

#prayfortomas

UFC and Dana is richer when Conor is active. MMA as a sport will be just as good without Conor.

Conor's penis lives in your mouth rent free.

Says the sherdogger salivating over every Conor video...

<YeahOKJen>

You can't expect him to train for 30 seconds straight without gassing man. This is Conor we're talking about.

Tomas getting BUTT FUCKED IN HIS OWN THREAD

Just another day on Sherdog LMAO

Feel sorry for Conor's next opponent. If your wrestling isn't world class, forget it.

Going to sleep.

Anyone who can get out of the first couple rounds has a chance vs. Conor because his gas tank is so shit.

I didn't know Nate Diaz had world class wrestling..

Conor only posts 30 seconds videos because he gasses out after a minute.

if hes going in with a striker next, im not too unconfident about that. even max can get it

just keep him away from wrestlers

Back