Conor McGregor`s training looks like he is preparing for Khabib Nurmagomedov

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Bumblebeef, Jan 12, 2018.

1. MescalineDreams

MescalineDreams Silver Belt

Well, It's probably a little closer In that sense If considering both sides of the spectrum but yeah, there are far more complete Idiouts on both sides of the spectrum than these keyboard warriors seem to acknowledge

2. PROlogic

PROlogic Banned Banned

Only one group discredits a wide range of fighters in order to downplay Conor's resume

Only one group has continually picked against Conor, only to jump on to the banwagon of the next fighter who's "supposed to expose Conor" while refusing to ever admit they were wrong or give Conor any kind of credit for winning the fights they said he had no chance in

Only one group calls the "other side" noobs while they have picked about 90% of Conor's fights dead wrong

Only one side has the delusion and audacity to deny all reality when it comes to Conor "not proven. hype job. everyone can beat Conor"

Let's be real. That one side, the haters, are the absolute worst most psychotic people on the internet.

There is no point in us even trying to be politically correct or nice..we just have to call it how It is my man. If that offends the haters then who cares, agreed: ) I agree with you.

I don't ever see Conor fans going to the obsessed lenghts the haters go to. Making excuses for all of Conor's opponents on why Conor beat them etc

But honestly, The UG honestly isn't that much better. The mods there are shit and insanely biased...and some of the Conor haters there are even worse and even more delusional...for instance that Aussie Shawn tool bag and that mentally ill derranged clownshoes Knockoutthoughts

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  3. PROlogic

PROlogic Banned Banned

"Bu bu Tony and Khabib" is the new "bu but Mendes and Aldo"

ICEibuPROfen likes this.
  4. Credo

Credo Punishment Belt

Nah, he did a double backflip right after so it just looks that way

Verace likes this.
  5. MescalineDreams

too real man

6. in the liver

in the liver MSPAINT also-ran Belt Yellow Card

its just a crotch shot for his fans, step off

PabloChacon and Verace like this.
  7. ilwab

ilwab Green Belt

I disagree, If any of the current LW roster choose to purely stand and trade with Diaz theyll lose imo. His cardio and chin make him v hard to stand and bang with.

8. Area809

Area809 Brown Belt

RDA also has the cardio to have higher output. In a way, you can say Conor’s skills are limited by his lack of cardio.

Bumblebeef likes this.
  9. MescalineDreams

Too good man. I feel the same way but you verbalized It much better than I can at the moment. powerful tho, some real shit.

PROlogic likes this.
  10. Raksas

Raksas Purple Belt

His low kicks suck dude he literally fucked his leg up in the diaz fight by throwing a bunch. His chin bone isn't conditioned enough for low kicks.

Bumblebeef likes this.
  11. Raksas

Raksas Purple Belt

Khabib won't submit him though. He will beat him up just because he can once he hits the ground. Khabib is a savage

12. boxingskills

boxingskills Training to break world records.

If Conor was preparing to find Khabib he would be practicing ground and pound.

13. in the liver

in the liver MSPAINT also-ran Belt Yellow Card

its amazing that you would write all that and ignore that conor's fans excuse for him not fighting, for him engaging in criminal activity, for him repeatedly making xenophobic or otherwise generally vile comments, etc etc etc, is "gods recognise gods" or "he runs the fight game". basically conor is let off with everything ever simply because his fans need those balls in their mouth. you can take that figuratively or literally as per your preference. conor stinks

JayJayFrench likes this.
  14. Bill Laimbeer

Bill Laimbeer Brown Belt

People don’t hate Conor they hate his moronic fanbase like yourself. Zuffa has already shoved his fake greatness down our throats so no need for a bunch of casuals with man crushes to do the same. A post on what the guy is wearing gets ten pages of posts it’s straight up pathetic.

JayJayFrench likes this.
  15. Frode Falch

Frode Falch Gold Belt Professional Fighter

Tell me one fight where he did not use the front kick.

16. Bumblebeef

Bumblebeef Brown Belt

very good point. shin condition takes a very long time. to throw low kicks over and over u need conditioned shins and conor doesnt have that.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  17. tenniswhiz

tenniswhiz Steel Belt

Nate Diaz Resume:

Beat and embarrassed both Michael Johnson and Donald Cerrone. (Yea, mid level gatekeeper, ok bud)

Fought for the LW title.

First to finish Jim Miller, back when Miller was a contender.

Only fighter in MMA history to ever submit Melvin Guillard.

PROlogic likes this.
  18. JayJayFrench

JayJayFrench Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Get a fucking room for your circle jerk with the other nuthugger so you can both swing off his sack at the same time.
    1515821013531.jpg

FlowchartRog likes this.
  19. DLX

DLX Bloodstained white belt

Enjoying my athleticism and explosiveness
    But what if Tony wins?
    <{Joewithit}>

20. PROlogic

PROlogic Banned Banned

"Bu but his fans" is a weak cowardly attempt to try and justify your irrational hatre for Conor. Invalid. Denied. The fact you write "fake greatness" tells me everything i need to know. If you still think Conor ismt a great fighter then you are delusional and know nothing about fighting. The problem is haters like you. And you were triggered and responded the way you did, because YOU ARE that stereotype hater I was describing. Don't you ever dare to try to hide behind the "but his fans" excuse, because YOU ARE a million times worse then any Conor fan. Here's a news flash. It's haters like you and @in the liver , that make people want to cheer for Conor to win even more. To spite haters like you and In the liver even more etc. Another reason why I LOVE Conor is because he TRIGGERS sherdog haters like you. Keep hating while Conor keeps winning. Learn to accept reality or else you will be in a continued state of triggered. But I hope you keep the tears and salt coming because I love it.