Conor McGregor`s training looks like he is preparing for Khabib Nurmagomedov

weight transcendence > title defense

What's easier? Two win two fights in a row vs. Aldo and Eddie or winning the title, defending it for two years, then fighting through lightweight and beating the current champ? A lot of people beat Eddie and Eddie himself got 2 split decisions his way. If McG won the title at a higher weight class against someone that was as dominant as let's say AS or GSP, nobody would complain.

Basically he won at LW against Eddie, got humiliated by Diaz and won a close rematch by majority decision. Not such a great achievement in my book.

What's easier? Two win two fights in a row vs. Aldo and Eddie or winning the title, defending it for two years, then fighting through lightweight and beating the current champ? A lot of people beat Eddie and Eddie himself got 2 split decisions his way. If McG won the title at a higher weight class against someone that was as dominant as let's say AS or GSP, nobody would complain.

Basically he won at LW against Eddie, got humiliated by Diaz and won a close rematch by majority decision. Not such a great achievement in my book.
"Ya'll really have no clue who Eddie Alvarez is do you?"

lol

26815241_1961261580569782_2997223794590935376_n.jpg

"Ya'll really have no clue who Eddie Alvarez is do you?"

I do. And I stated his path in the UFC. Again, what's more difficult? You think Max Holloway could beat Eddie right now at LW? If so, he'd have accomplished the same as Conor, if not more, cause he dismantled Aldo twice.

I do. And I stated his path in the UFC. Again, what's more difficult? You think Max Holloway could beat Eddie right now at LW? If so, he'd have accomplished the same as Conor, if not more, cause he dismantled Aldo twice.
third belt comin'

Back