Conor McGregor`s training looks like he is preparing for Khabib Nurmagomedov

I predict Khabib will give Conner the absolute worst beating we have ever witnessed in the entirety of MMA.

McGreggor is not a elite wrestler. He is not a BJJ prodigy. One of those two, at a minimum, is required to keep Khabib off of you and the space to implement your game plan.

Let's not forget that Connor was mounted, beaten, and subbed by Nate Diaz , who in the modern shark tank that is LW Is, at best , a mid level divisional gatekeeper.

And this is the man who will stop Khabib?

conor is the moneyfight, khabib is the legacy fight. if someone beats khabib he gets honored in legacy in a big way.
everything can happen in a fight but i think conor has 2 minutes in that fight to do something relevant and conor has the first minute in the second round.

Pro tip don't throw front kicks at Khabib. If he grabs a hold of your leg you'll be in for the worst ride of your life.

Also practice running not TDD. You're never gonna get good enough to defend the take down in this short of a time frame.

If this happens, do you think most dangerous man in MMA, Kadyrov will be there?
Ramzan-Kadyrov.jpg

i dont understand this guy, even mayweather meets that guy. weidman and frank mir was there... werdum was there...fcn steven segal was there. i dont know why all these fighters are meeting kadyrov. big john mccarthy was there to.

Last edited:
No amount of wrestling training will help him once khabib gets a hold of him.
Lol right. Lets not forget Edson. Grrat TDD, trained with Frankie and Eddie. Khabib took him down

I predict Khabib will give Conner the absolute worst beating we have ever witnessed in the entirety of MMA.

McGreggor is not a elite wrestler. He is not a BJJ prodigy. One of those two, at a minimum, is required to keep Khabib off of you and the space to implement your game plan.

Let's not forget that Connor was mounted, beaten, and subbed by Nate Diaz , who in the modern shark tank that is LW Is, at best , a mid level divisional gatekeeper.

And this is the man who will stop Khabib?
i disagree, although i would like it.
The fight can only go two ways, unless something wild happens -McGregor pieces him on the feet, or he doesnt.

If Khabib gets him down, Conor will turn his back, drop his shorts, and present his potato-chute.

Lots of wrestling training videos and pictures.
He is training the front kick (to keep the space). The front kick would be kinda useless against Tony. If he fights in Septemer he can prepare himself almost 8 month for one opponent.
McGregor is a smart guy. He has the opportunity to study Khabib against Tony as well and prepare him with a expensive training camp like he did against Nate Diaz.

LOL!!!! very funny son!!!

i dont understand this guy, even mayweather meets that guy. weidman was there... werdum was there...fcn steven segal was there. i dont know why all these fighters are meeting kadyrov.
They aren't the only ones.
1430230175-3722.png

If he trained TDD 6 hours a day until September, he will still get taken down by Khabib as soon as they tie up.

But McGregor has shown he can knock anyone out before they even get near him.

It's a great match up, really. The best striker versus the best grappler in the sport today.

i dont understand this guy, even mayweather meets that guy. weidman and frank mir was there... werdum was there...fcn steven segal was there. i dont know why all these fighters are meeting kadyrov. big john mccarthy was there to.

He hosted Aleks E. latest fight, did you see it? It should be obvious why so many fighters go to see him

I think that's mostly the camera angle. You're gonna lean back a bit if you put your hips into a front kick.
ept_sports_mma_experts-287764157-1296972091.jpg

Think the guy was just trying to hate on Connor,who throws a front kick with a straight back and no hips involved

mcgregor is not the best with kicks but hes a decent boxer with insane timing. mcgregors low kicks are good.
I dunno, I think his kicks are pretty legit. His low kicks / muay thai style kicks are meh.

Not sure where this Idea came from that his kicks are mediocre, he does some Interesting movements / unorthodox shit In there from what I've seen. Throws oblique kicks, spinning kicks, capoeira shit.

mcgregor%2B1.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
The fact that there is a picture of Conor throwing a front-kick is absolutely irrelevant.

Lots of wrestling training videos and pictures.
He is training the front kick (to keep the space). The front kick would be kinda useless against Tony. If he fights in Septemer he can prepare himself almost 8 month for one opponent.
McGregor is a smart guy. He has the opportunity to study Khabib against Tony as well and prepare him with a expensive training camp like he did against Nate Diaz.

Do you honestly believe Connor is ever going to fight again, let alone in Russia?

Back