Conor McGregor`s training looks like he is preparing for Khabib Nurmagomedov

I predict Khabib will give Conner the absolute worst beating we have ever witnessed in the entirety of MMA.

McGreggor is not a elite wrestler. He is not a BJJ prodigy. One of those two, at a minimum, is required to keep Khabib off of you and the space to implement your game plan.

Let's not forget that Connor was mounted, beaten, and subbed by Nate Diaz , who in the modern shark tank that is LW Is, at best , a mid level divisional gatekeeper.

And this is the man who will stop Khabib?
Diaz has some of the best boxing at either LW or WW, he has an Iron chin, endless cardio, he doesn't give a fuck or get effected by mind games and he can walk through all your punches. Not to mention having some of the best jiu jitsu from a technical standpoint at either division as well. Styles make fights, Nate has the perfect style to fight someone like Conor. That said, Nate gets way less respect than he deserves around these parts. He's stepped up his game a lot over the years.The modern version of Nate Isn't an easy fight for anyone and It's kinda painful the level of disrespect he gets around here just because the thing these days Is discrediting anyone Conor fights. People will realize Nate Is legit as fuck just like they did with Eddie one of these days.

Khabib Is a beast but again, styles make fights..MMA math does not work like that.

Last edited:
going to be hilarious on here when he TKOs Khabib in under 3 rounds.

Khabib will look comically defenseless within 3 minutes, getting tagged at will and falling all over the place.

Diaz has some of the best boxing at either LW or WW, he has an Iron chin, endless cardio, he doesn't give a fuck or get effected by mind games and he can walk through all your punches. Not to mention having some of the best jiu jitsu from a technical standpoint at either division as well. Styles make fights, Nate has the perfect style to fight someone like Conor. That said, Nate gets way less respect than he deserves around these parts. He's stepped up his game a lot over the years.The modern version of Nate Isn't an easy fight for anyone and It's kinda painful the level of disrespect he gets around here just because the thing these days Is discrediting anyone Conor fights. People will realize Nate Is legit as fuck just like they did with Eddie one of these days.

Khabib Is a beast but again, styles make fights..MMA math does not work like that.

? Have you seen Nates win / loss record?

Khabib will look comically defenseless within 3 minutes, getting tagged at will and falling all over the place.
It will be entertaining just to see sherdog Implode and to see so many peoples Illusions / biases get shattered. But, even If It does happen..People will just find something else.

That's what a hater does.

Both fighters have their ways to win the fight but ya, It would be glorious to see the state of sherdog If Khabib falls.

Last edited:

It's truly tragic how deluded Conner fans have become.

Pro tip don't throw front kicks at Khabib. If he grabs a hold of your leg you'll be in for the worst ride of your life.

Also practice running not TDD. You're never gonna get good enough to defend the take down in this short of a time frame.

<36>

You've got to be the most obnoxious person on here.

<36>

Dude I only over see you shitting on Conor's competition, praising Conor like he's a God, or making excuses for him not fighting.

At least I didn't make an account revolving around one guy. Now screw off. I'm in no mood to play with you today.

Last edited:
? Have you seen Nates win / loss record?
Yes, I also know that fighters evolve. Most of Nate's losses happened over 3 years ago during his last run at LW during a pre USADA era. He's looked like a different fighter ever since the Michael Johnson fight and clearly appears to have entered Into his prime, you could argue even reaching close to or equivalent to the status that his brother had at his peak. Only the most recent fights will accurately depict where a fighter currently stands in terms of skillset / potential, etc. Kevin Lee for example lost to a random jiu jitsu guy 2 years ago and currently Is one of the best fighters In the division and probably a future champion. Thug rose lost to Karolina less than 2 years ago and she Is now world champion.

There Is countless examples of this. Fighters evolve. You can never accurately judge a fighter based on fights that happened years ago, especially when an athlete Is still young and has yet to enter their physical / mental peak.

That said, I do think that Nate's vegan diet / calorie restriction and the method by which he cut to 155 wasn't the best thing for him. Him having such a big strength disadvantage in many of his fights was a big Issue for him I feel. He's eating more things like eggs, fish and I think he looks better / healthier with more meat on his bones. Him at 170 was the best he's ever looked

Anyways, the reality Is that Nate Isn't an easy fight for anyone and doesn't get the credit he deserves. At least amongst the keyboard warriors.

Last edited:
<36>

Also nothing I said was wrong. Mid kicks in general are dangerous to throw against guys like Khabib. That's what got him in trouble with Mendes.

And his TDD is not going to get good enough by September. He's better off running to improve his cardio so that he isn't completely burned out in the second.

Get your head out of your ass and stop being biased.

No amount of wrestling training will help him once khabib gets a hold of him.

The only thing flat footed Khabib will be getting a hold of, is reality when he Conor flat lines this overrated goofball. Cool hat Khabib.

How in the world would it be acceptable to fight Khabib without Tony getting his shot first? Are they going to do an interim interim belt for Khabib vs Ferguson? If I was Tony, I would hold out until Conor was stripped or I got my shot against him.

The UFC has already done some really low stuff the past few years but if Tony has to fight Khabib without Conor being stripped or gets skipped over completely, it would be one of the biggest jokes in sporting history

Also nothing I said was wrong. Mid kicks in general are dangerous to throw against guys like Khabib. That's what got him in trouble with Mendes.

And his TDD is not going to get good enough by September. He's better off running to improve his cardio so that he isn't completely burned out in the second.

Get your head out of your ass and stop being biased.

"Pro tip" lmao, the first thing you said was wrong. You're full of yourself, any kick can be caught, and they help create distance, something Khabib greatly struggles with. Maybe he'll catch a front kick, he's not nearly as quick as Chad, slow to circle, but it's possible. That's not a legitimate reason to not throw them. And Conor never got in danger with Chad in front kicks, he battered his body head and kept him having to shoot deep the whole fight.

His TDD is already good. More time is only going to help. Are you seriously advocating for him to not train any wrestling like he did in the Mendes fight? Now someone definitely has their head in their ass and it's not me.

Likewise, it's very obvious who the biased one here is. Not only are biting your finger tips waiting for Conor to be soundly beaten, you're man crush Khabib who you think is a natural LW has the potential to do it. Lmao, you're double biased.

September? He could have three fights between now and then

I dunno, I think his kicks are pretty legit. His low kicks / muay thai style kicks are meh.

Not sure where this Idea came from that his kicks are mediocre, he does some Interesting movements / unorthodox shit In there from what I've seen. Throws oblique kicks, spinning kicks, capoeira shit.

mcgregor%2B1.gif

giphy.gif

Chronic haterism. I can count on one hand how many people have better kicks than Conor. It's not many. His leg kicks do look awkward, but the guy has the most versatile kicking game in MMA, and admittedly has very little training in thai style. Can't be great at everything.

Back