Conor McGregor Sh*tkicking Gif Party

If boxing is inferior, why do MMA fighters train in it and use it?

Don't be a dummy, it's one facet of mma only and is interchangeable with two superior martial arts: kickboxing and muay thai

Back acha buddeh.

I'm not trolling. my dad (a mayweather fan) & I spent a lot of time Sunday morning watching rounds 1 - 8 in slow motion. (because 9 & 10 were clearly Floyd's so no need to put the effort there.)

You should actually try doing that yourself instead of constantly spitting venom at me. Just do a round or 2 & compare your findings with mine.

My dad & I were both surprised by our findings. I knew people would doubt it when i shared the info... but just try it. See for yourself.
I just watched it in slow mo.

Floyd spread coward mcgoobers cheeks.

All these stinking boxing cucks all of a sudden, how can you celebrate an inferior combat system like this.
If it was reverse and mayweather fought him mma rules in the octagon what would you be saying

There's no money in it. When there is more money you will see a much better quality of fighter.

A 2 division weight champ can only fight for 15 mins. In his fighting prime.

giphy.gif

Nice moral victory lol. Conors throws weak arm punches, the second gif is honestly funny his punches have absolutely zero effect and floyd just walks right through them like nothing.

20 pounds on the man and cant even throw a decent shot to hurt him

ignore the stupid headline but does anyone have a gif from this exchange? floyd made conor miss like 4 or 5 punches in a row and conor threw one almost straight down..

QII298Q.png

ignore the stupid headline but does anyone have a gif from this exchange? floyd made conor miss like 4 or 5 punches in a row and conor threw one almost straight down..

QII298Q.png

if you have the time then I can get it for you in 3 minutes.

I know the exchange you're talking about. Conor touches Floyd 3 times, but it's literal touches, and yeah, he does swing straight down at one point. It's a little sad.

if you have the time then I can get it for you in 3 minutes.

I know the exchange you're talking about. Conor touches Floyd 3 times, but it's literal touches, and yeah, he does swing straight down at one point. It's a little sad.

they show the slo mo in between round 6 and 7

So this is where the Aldo/Diaz fans come to circle jerk.

Sad.

what risks were those? I guess there was the move up to heavyweight to fight ruiz, but personally i think floyd has the better resume. at his peak, roy jones was definitely better than floyd, but once he lost a step he couldn't redefine himself the way floyd has repeatedly throughout his career

The move to HW was a big factor in bringing on the end of his dominance. He had to bulk up for the fight and he never managed to regain his speed or conditioning when he came back down.

The Toney fight was dangerous and he took it when Toney was at his most dangerous, which he really didn't have to do.

Tarver was an extremely dangerous fight for his first match after fighting HW. He got away with a win. He could have easily went another direction for a bit to get his shit together, but took the immediate rematch instead... and that was the beginning of the end.

In any case, Roy was never going to have the longevity of Floyd, simply because he depended waaaay too much on natural speed, reflexes, and reaction time.

The point being that there's an argument to be made... not that I necessarily fall on the Roy side of that argument.

The only real competition all time that Mayweather has of his generation (Not all time, Mayweather is good all time but he's arguably not even top 10) is Pacquiao, who arguably has a better career than Floyd. Skillwise is all over the place.

Pac works, too.

But I think that people forget that Roy was once 49-1, including 38 finishes, with his one loss coming via DQ, and his 48th win coming in a HW title fight.

If Floyd lost his mind and decided to fight another 24 times and/or another 8 years, I doubt his final record would be much better that Roy's.

Pac works, too.

But I think that people forget that Roy was once 49-1, including 38 finishes, with his one loss coming via DQ, and his 48th win coming in a HW title fight.

If Floyd lost his mind and decided to fight another 24 times and/or another 8 years, I doubt his final record would be much better that Roy's.

At 50-0, Mayweather's career is unquestionably better than Roy Jones's and I don't think that's a very big stretch. Roy Jones was a prominent fighter due to ability but he was hardly Ray Leonard in his competition. You can argue that Roy Jones is a better fighter than Mayweather although I'd disagree, but arguing he had a better career isn't plausible.

Man oh man, these Conor dickriders just stay looking for their moral victories and participation trophies.

Back