Conor Mcgregor telling UFC he wants big money if he is to risk getting submitted by Tony Ferguson..

You're sort of right, but if you remember Floyd did pull the retire young trick after Hatton so there are similarities, but you are right Floyd never did outright just refuse to defend. He just had his pick of whoever he was gonna defend against, not too many mando's on Floyd's resume, he would bring people up in weight, down in weight it didn't matter because it was Floyd. But not too many times did he fight the legit (non paid for) #1 contender of whatever ABC title he was holding. At least not after Pretty Boy Floyd died, and Money Mayweather was born. Pretty Boy was a dangerous and fun fighter to watch, but he didn't make the money he wanted to. So he became Money shit talking became the most exciting part of his fights, but morons ate it up despite in doing this him becoming a boring safety first defense first fighter.

if you break your hands all the time, it would probably change your style too. But, I do agree. Rational post here. Still, what Conor is doing is pretty much the opposite of what "oldschool" mma fans wanted. Nobody wanted this to become like boxing. This "sport" should be about the best fighting the best. Fighters, before the money was involved, were just that. Fighters. Born for it. Now they have all these A level athletes looking for money in this sport since they couldn't hack it somewhere else.

if you break your hands all the time, it would probably change your style too. But, I do agree. Rational post here.

I agree, broke both hands 3 times apiece myself, that's why I had to stop. My problem isn't as much with how Floyd maneuvered his career after he became Money, it's more with "the money team" fans completely denying that he did this despite the information being right in front of everyone's faces for all to see as fact.

Still, what Conor is doing is pretty much the opposite of what "oldschool" mma fans wanted. Nobody wanted this to become like boxing. This "sport" should be about the best fighting the best. Fighters, before the money was involved, were just that. Fighters. Born for it. Now they have all these A level athletes looking for money in this sport since they couldn't hack it somewhere else.

Could not possibly agree more with this part. I meant to breakup my last post to 613 like this but honestly I forgot how lol, it's been so long since I regularly posted on these or any forums where I got into this type of discussion it took me awhile to remember how to break up and address each point of a post lol.

I just don't give a fuck Conor. If you fight again I'll watch and if you never fight again I'll watch someone else. I'm over it.

As I always say in these threads, I've been a fan since his first UFC fight but I completely agree with the above statement!

Whether u like him or not is irrelevant, he’s the biggest draw in the sport so pay him the money he wants.

But that's not fact is it?

Floyd being the best of our generation is my opinion. Him fighting fighters when they weren't at their best and/or in unfavorable weight divisions is fact. There only being three weight classes with three belts, and then as time went on, more belts being added - is yet another fact.

You must really only watch UFC.

My grandma would box Floyd for over 100m, boxing an aging boxer that didn't finish anyone in over 10 years for 100m isn't courageous.

Because you're just some dude. You're never going to fight again. And you don't have an image to uphold.

Isn't it kind of cryptic how Conor displays a Jiu Jitsu finish and then asks to be payed his worth.

He knows Big Tony Ferguson is looming and wants to be payed in full for his embarrassment.

Colin is getting more hilarious by the hour...

the fact that you saw that IG post and interpreted it that way, and then 40 people liked that, shows how delusional the anti-conor crowd is. this post is fucking retarded.

Last edited:
not to mention that Mayweather is on record saying that he carried Conor through the fight...

Holly Holm also said that she held back her skills in the fights before Ronda. Conor McGregor said that Nate Diaz was 200 lbs on fight night. JDS said that Cain Velasquez punches like a girl. Anderson Silva said he didn't want to finish Leities because he respected him. Johny Hendricks said he fought GSP at 70%.

Floyd being the best of our generation is my opinion. Him fighting fighters when they weren't at their best and/or in unfavorable weight divisions is fact. There only being three weight classes with three belts, and then as time went on, more belts being added - is yet another fact.

You must really only watch UFC.

Yet another guy who dodged the best boxers during his reign, waited for the most dangerous guys to age out.

I agree, broke both hands 3 times apiece myself, that's why I had to stop. My problem isn't as much with how Floyd maneuvered his career after he became Money, it's more with "the money team" fans completely denying that he did this despite the information being right in front of everyone's faces for all to see as fact.

Could not possibly agree more with this part. I meant to breakup my last post to 613 like this but honestly I forgot how lol, it's been so long since I regularly posted on these or any forums where I got into this type of discussion it took me awhile to remember how to break up and address each point of a post lol.

Honestly, the most impressive performances for me came from Pretty Boy Floyd as opposed to Money Mayweather.
Whenever people say Lomachenko would have beaten a 130lb Mayweather, I always think back to the hurting he put on Corrales.

I'm tired of McGregor not defending.

I'm also tired of people claiming he is SCARED to FIGHT when he just boxed against fucking Mayweather ffs.

If a man is scared to fight, he doesnt fight for a living.

I don't think people are saying he is scared to fight. People are saying he is scared to risk the belt. Those gold things he never defends.

Khabib beats Tony.

Eddie beats Khabib.

Conor vs Eddie 2 to unify the belts.

Khabib starches Eddie. Will put the biggest beating on him to date. I dont think he's forgotten the blatant duck and cherry-picking Eddie did to throw the entire LW division into the toilet.

Back