Conor McGregor Training for Khabib Nurmagomedov

Kobra420

Sweep The Leg.
@Black
Reaction score
All you Conor Fanboys can thank me for giving you guys something/someone to drool/jerk to. Just make sure you clean up your mess, so your Mom's don't have to.

He's going to need to bring more than this shit against Khabib. His wrestling looked weak in dere.

This thread was already made today and that’s old footage.

This is all old footage.

titanic-3-775693.jpg

All you Conor Fanboys can thank me for giving you guys something/someone to drool/jerk to. Just make sure you clean up your mess, so your Mom's don't have to.

You are one creepy ass, gross motherfucker. Yuck.

Yeah he probably was a lot more commited 2 years ago when this footage was shot.

I doubt he is letting anyone inside his training camp. Why would he? He is never out of shape. The idea that he would not take this serious? Please.

Just make sure you are ready to pay up for your bet, Goof.......

Just stay out of prison. Stalking men can get you locked up. Talking about sexual things when it comes to men in your thread. Fucking gross dude.

McGregor didn't bring in some world class boxing coaches and training partners for the Mayweather fight. He didn't even understand boxing rules very well! He was just for the money. I don't understand why his teenager fans still believe in him.

Just stay out of prison. Stalking men can get you locked up. Talking about sexual things when it comes to men in your thread. Fucking gross dude.
You are the hmo who worships another man, not me.

You are the hmo who worships another man, not me.

You keep talking about people jerking off to men not me. Check yourself dude. When we first made the bet I thought you were just a cool fan. But no you are gross. Freaks me out.

Back