Conor McGregor Training for Khabib Nurmagomedov

Still training touch butt with that dork in the park

"your Mom's don't have to"
My Mom hasn't got a "don't have to"

You keep talking about people jerking off to men not me. Check yourself dude. When we first made the bet I thought you were just a cool fan. But no you are gross. Freaks me out.
Your bullshit is stale and moldy...You need new material.

Your bullshit is stale and moldy...You need new material.

I don’t need anything new because you keep saying the same stupid ass shit. Act like a normal fucking person and not a creepy ass fucker.

I don’t need anything new because you keep saying the same stupid ass shit. Act like a normal fucking person and not a creepy ass fucker.
How many times do you need to use the same moldy shit, to try and piss me off? All I had to do to piss you off, was mock the fighter you worship.

How many times do you need to use the same moldy shit, to try and piss me off? All I had to do to piss you off, was mock the fighter you worship.

Actually you stalked me repeatedly to remind me of our bet which I thought was a friendly little wager until you started insinuating male erotic sexual innuendos. At that point I realized you were a creepy ass fucker. Pretty much the truth. Based on this thread title. Fucking yuck. Why would you talk about people jerking off in a thread title? The fuck is wrong with you?

Actually you stalked me repeatedly to remind me of our bet which I thought was a friendly little wager until you started insinuating male erotic sexual innuendos. At that point I realized you were a creepy ass fucker. Pretty much the truth. Based on this thread title. Fucking yuck. Why would you talk about people jerking off in a thread title? The fuck is wrong with you?
You're the one who brought up Trannies, remember? I bet you know a couple.You keep telling me I was following you for any reason other than the bet. I am getting the feeling you are going to pussy out. You seemed gun shy about making the bet to begin with. You must really just be looking for a way out. Worried Conor is going to get tuned.
All of you Conor fans are the ones with the real problem, worshiping other men.
I am a "Hater" remember?

You're the one who brought up Trannies, remember? I bet you know a couple.You keep telling me I was following you for any reason other than the bet. I am getting the feeling you are going to pussy out. You seemed gun shy about making the bet to begin with. You must really just be looking for a way out. Worried Conor is going to get tuned.
All of you Conor fans are the ones with the real problem, worshiping other men.
I am a "Hater" remember?

I am a man of my word and I will live up to the bet.. The outcome will be what it will be.. But tone down all of the bullshit with saying his fans are gay or whatever. How about you just stick to the facts of the fight.. Act like a fucking normal human being and not a complete pervert..

I am a man of my word and I will live up to the bet.. The outcome will be what it will be.. But tone down all of the bullshit with saying his fans are gay or whatever. How about you just stick to the facts of the fight.. Act like a fucking normal human being and not a complete pervert..
Get fkd Goof.

McGregor didn't bring in some world class boxing coaches and training partners for the Mayweather fight. He didn't even understand boxing rules very well! He was just for the money. I don't understand why his teenager fans still believe in him.

Poor Paulie

I don't need to get reported thanks.

Uh what you put On the first post in this thread, pretty sure that has happened like five or six times already. Your language when it comes to the way you talk about his fans is beyond offensive. And ridiculously immature.

Conor fans be like............................
tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

Uh what you put On the first post in this thread, pretty sure that has happened like five or six times already. Your language when it comes to the way you talk about his fans is beyond offensive. And ridiculously immature.
And you seem pretty defensive about Gay slang...I wonder why that is? I must be hitting a nerve, huh...

I sure hope you go after guys liike the poster above me as well ^ That's was worse than anything I write. Pansy.

Last edited:
With all the money he has, he should bring Sambo elite fighters as training partners instead of his dude Artem

Back