Conor McGregor tried to panic wrestle Floyd Mayweather lol (Gif)

Damn since when Conor was able to throw people on there heads lol ? Is he a Judo fighter lol ? Casuals have this misconception that if your a MMA fighter and you touch someone thats not a MMA fighter they just fall to the ground paralyzed with no resistance lol. Conor is a terrible wrestler he isnt tossing no one on there head lol.

Someone's never taken a day of jiu jitsu in their lives.

<6>

All Conor fan boys that i vividly remember saying that Conor would ko Floyd lol. I remember each and everyone of you
usa_today_10242016.0.jpg
Yes, a former world champion who is 57-6 in pro boxing is a bum.

Conor vs gatekeeper:

mcgslap3.gif

Conor vs bum
WPx0T2.gif

I'll be around for the embarrassing weekend Connie and you little boys are about to experience. See ya August 27th.
How does something that is purely logic seem retarded to you? Conor is 0-0 in boxing. He has never boxed professionally. He couldn't even do the speed bag for his media workout or the double end. No one has any reason to believe he has any true fundamentals or boxing skills. Hence the odds are what they are and a Floyd finish is what books have as their favorite if you are to bet the props.

49 professional boxers, 26 of whom were champions in title fights, all failed to hit Floyd more than maybe a few times at best. Conor will not be able to land, he will gas, and Floyd will probably cause a corner or ref stoppage unless Conor gets cocky. It's not rocket science. Floyd has more finishes than Conor has wins.

Someone's never taken a day of jiu jitsu in their lives.
Cause Conor trains some Jiu Jitsu he can throw people on there head lol ? What kinda logic is that. Conor is not even good at Jiu Jitsu lol. Hes isn Jacare lol. He couldnt even get Floyd down lol.

View attachment 284811 Conor did get his ass beat by the GOAT however, this punch should NOT have happened against Floyd and he is lucky Conors power wasnt what everyone expected it to be. If he had Tyron Woodley power and Floyd took the same uppercut here it may have been the biggest upset in history. (Keeping n mind Conors gloves had less padding at the knuckles than Floyds which he was allowed to have). Best McGregor punch of the fight and I believe it to be the ONLY punch Mayweather took that he himself didnt expect.

Floyd is "lucky"? lol for 21 years I suppose! :D

He walked THROUGH him for a reason! Floyd's a defensive fighter you know, he doesn't walk through anyone, ever! How did he get lucky when he chose to walk THROUGH the punches, he made the decision.

Conors terrible and has no power. He brought a peashooter to a gun fight and Floyd just walked forward towards the punches not caring

Floyd is "lucky"? lol for 21 years I suppose! :D

He walked THROUGH him for a reason! Floyd's a defensive fighter you know, he doesn't walk through anyone, ever! How did he get lucky when he chose to walk THROUGH the punches, he made the decision.

Conors terrible and has no power. He brought a peashooter to a gun fight and Floyd just walked forward towards the punches not caring
So much for all that power Dana and Conor claimed he had to ko Floyd stiff lol.

View attachment 284811 Conor did get his ass beat by the GOAT however, this punch should NOT have happened against Floyd and he is lucky Conors power wasnt what everyone expected it to be. If he had Tyron Woodley power and Floyd took the same uppercut here it may have been the biggest upset in history. (Keeping n mind Conors gloves had less padding at the knuckles than Floyds which he was allowed to have). Best McGregor punch of the fight and I believe it to be the ONLY punch Mayweather took that he himself didnt expect.
mtCjr39.gif
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
Floyds lucky ? Conor lucky he didn't get brain damage lol

Last edited:
mma fighters really are 3rd rate athletes.

Cause Conor trains some Jiu Jitsu he can throw people on there head lol ? What kinda logic is that. Conor is not even good at Jiu Jitsu lol. Hes isn Jacare lol. He couldnt even get Floyd down lol.

You should try taking a few classes in jiu jitsu. In my first year as a white belt, I got to the point where I was submitting anyone who hadn't had any training, regardless of their relative size. And that's not me bragging or anything - thats the norm' for most people. To add to that, Conor isn't a white belt, and Floyd has never taken a day of grappling in his life.

You have no right to say that he isn't "good" at jiu jitsu because he doesn't apply it in his typical strategy in MMA. He's a brown belt that usually goes up against black belts (Floyd would be below a white belt with zero wrestling to supplement this), and has a boxing background. Try actually taking jiu jitsu for yourself. You'll learn pretty soon what I'm talking about.

He was rolling with it, whiping his own head back. Virtually no impact. Also punched C shoulder.

It's epic how much of a fraud Conor is. He is literally the opposite of what he claims to be. The young, tough guy gets destroyed by the old, small, frail one. The powerful king of the touch of death gets outpowered by the old dude with frail hands. The guy who comes from the tougher sport where they get hit with knees to the face couldn't handle 8oz gloves. The young, motivated lion that comes from a much more physically demanding sport gets outworked by a 40 yo guy coming off a 2 year lay off that barely trained for this fight.

It's just so much irony in one single fight. It couldn't get any better than this.

kevin lee got knocked out by a BJJ guy lol

kevin lee got dropped by a jab lol

kevin lee is cringe lol

I honestly hope that guy gets KTFO one more times so we hopefully stop hearing about him. One Conor Mcgregor is enough. Not sure i can handle a cheap knock off.

You should try taking a few classes in jiu jitsu. In my first year as a white belt, I got to the point where I was submitting anyone who hadn't had any training, regardless of their relative size. And that's not me bragging or anything - thats the norm' for most people. To add to that, Conor isn't a white belt, and Floyd has never taken a day of grappling in his life.

You have no right to say that he isn't "good" at jiu jitsu because he doesn't apply it in his typical strategy in MMA. He's a brown belt that usually goes up against black belts (Floyd would be below a white belt with zero wrestling to supplement this), and has a boxing background. Try actually taking jiu jitsu for yourself. You'll learn pretty soon what I'm talking about.
Still dont see the correlation betwee training Jiu Jitsu and throwing people on there heads lol. Just because Conor trained some Jiu jitsu doesnt mean hes gonna start throwing people on there heads lol. Conor isnt Jacare or Maia lol. Duded couldnt even get Floyd down but now hes Judo tossing people now lol ?

Still dont see the correlation betwee training Jiu Jitsu and throwing people on there heads lol. Just because Conor trained some Jiu jitsu doesnt mean hes gonna start throwing people on there heads lol. Conor isnt Jacare or Maia lol. Duded couldnt even get Floyd down but now hes Judo tossing people now lol ?

Jiu jitsu encompasses almost all of wrestling and judo (both of which Conor trains individually as well since he is an MMA fighter). So the correlation is definitely there. Did you really think that jiu jitsu is only submissions, and no take downs what so ever? I seriously encourage you take some sort of grappling or boxing course, if you're this interested in MMA. It'll give you an entirely new perspective. Also, Conor never tried to throw Floyd, and we all know this. Stop playing dumb. If Conor wanted. If a high school wrestler wanted. If a month-long practitioner of jiu jitsu wanted - they could take Floyd Mayweather down with ease. And I'm not kidding about that either. Big Mayweather fan here. He decimates most people on the face of the planet in pure boxing. It's just true regardless. You don't have to be Jacare or Maia to take down someone who has never trained grappling a day in their life. Not even close.

Did you see how easily Conor took Floyd's back? Three or four times? And how Floyd looked like he didn't know what was going on? That's how it would look if Conor took a shot or pivoted his hips. You don't have to take jiu jitsu to know that's game over in any other venue. Seriously dude, you should just stop right here.

Last edited:
Jiu jitsu encompasses almost all of wrestling and judo (both of which Conor trains individually as well since he is an MMA fighter). So the correlation is definitely there. Did you really think that jiu jitsu is only submissions, and no take downs what so ever? I seriously encourage you take some sort of grappling or boxing course, if you're this interested in MMA. It'll give you an entirely new perspective. Also, Conor never tried to throw Floyd, and we all know this. Stop playing dumb. If Conor wanted. If a high school wrestler wanted. If a month-long practitioner of jiu jitsu wanted - they could take Floyd Mayweather down with ease. And I'm not kidding about that either. Big Mayweather fan here. He decimates most people on the face of the planet in pure boxing. It's just true regardless. You don't have to be Jacare or Maia to take down someone who has never trained grappling a day in their life. Not even close.

Did you see how easily Conor took Floyd's back? Three or four times? And how Floyd looked like he didn't know what was going on? That's how it would look if Conor took a shot or pivoted his hips. You don't have to take jiu jitsu to know that's game over in any other venue. Seriously dude, you should just stop right here.
You're not making sense lol. Conor isnt gonna start doing Demian Maia lateral Jiu Jitsu throws lol. Dude sucks at Jiu Jitsu. He couldnt even get Floyd Mayweather down lol.

Back